IMPORTANT POINTS

PLEASE READ THE POINTS BEFORE READING CHAPTER 1.

1] Every Knows About Their Magical Power Except Siddharth and Everyone Thinks That Siddharth Doesn't Have any Magical Power and is Normal Human Being.

2] Siddharth and Abhishek's Dad Died When Siddharth Was 4 Years Old and Abhishek Was 6 Years Old.

3] Siddharth Was Sended To London Alone Thinking He Doesn't Has Any Magical Power When He Got 6. 

4] Siddharth Was Very Close To His father and He Came To London and His Father's Soul Use To Come To Siddharth and He Used To Talk With Him. 

5] Siddharth's Father Soul Took Care Of Siddharth Till He Became 19. In This 13 Years He Taught Siddharth Martial arts, Sword Fighting, Archery, Rifle Shooting, Cooking, Business Management and He Learned and Mastered Everything. 

6] Siddharth From His Childhood Had Crave To Learn New Things. His Father Made Him Fearless, Daring Siddharth and His Father's Soul Knows About Siddharth's Power. 

7] Siddharth Has The Power Of His Father and His Mother Both. But Abhishek Only Has The Power Of His Mother.

8] Siddharth's father and Every Family Were Very Close To each Other. They Were The Richest Businessmans in India. So They Merged Their Companies and Started Living Together. But Siddharth's Dad Died Due To Some Problem.

9] No One in The Family Knows Which Power Did Siddharth's Dad Had Not Even Vibha Nigam Sidshek's Mother Knew Which Power Does Her Husband Has. 

10] Siddharth's Dad Has The Power Of Whole Universe and No One Can Stand Against His Power But He can't Use The Power as He Was Cursed That He Will Die After He Will Get 2 Babies and One Of His Baby Will Be Getting His Powers and To Activate That Power His Mother's Powers Will Also Be Inside Him. 

11] Siddharth is The King Of Whole Universe. He Had Some Powers Like :- Can Control Time, Can Teleport Anywhere in The Whole Universe, Can Heal Any Problem Of Any Person and Give Them a New Life, No One's Magical Power Works On Siddharth, If Siddharth Just Clicks His Finger Everyone Will Lose Their Powers in No Time, Can Control Life Span Of Any Person. This Are Some Powers Not All.

12] Siddharth Started Doing Business When He Was Just 12 Years Old as His Dad's Soul Supported Him and Teached Him Business Management and He Became The Richest Businessman in The Whole World Of The Company " SN INDUSTRIES ". No One Knows How The Owner Looks As Siddharth Never Revealed His face and Always Used To Do Meetings From Home By Covering His Face.

13] Siddharth Loves Avneet From The Age 6 But He Shifted To London and Avneet Used To Hate Him. Till Now Avneet Considers Him The Least interested Friend Of Him and She Only Handshakes With Him in Friendship and Nothing Else But His Other Friend's Always Talk To Him Nicely Only Avneet Talks To Him Rudely.

14] Only Siddharth can See His Dad, Touch Him and No One Else. Nobody Knows in The Family That Siddharth is Richest Businessman in Whole World. Everybody Thinks That Siddharth is Normal Boy.

15] Nobody Has Seen Siddharth From Last 13 Years and is Ecxited To See Him Except Nikk, Avu.

16] Siddharth Loves Nature a Lot and To Calm Himself and To Do His Daily Training Of His Martial Arts, Sword Fighting, Rifle Shooting and Archery. He Does This Training in a Forest Or on a Beach.

17] Siddhath Will Be Going back To India For His Further Studies With His father's Soul and Will Leave in India Forever and Also Continue His Business Secretly.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPDATED SOON.

- THANK YOU.