Chapter 7

NO ONE'S POV :-

Boys Saw Their Girls and Brought Them Out Of Their Dreamland. Then Suddenly Vaish Said.

Vaish - Sid I Think any Girl Will Drool On Your Looks and Personality. I am Really Impressed Brother.

Sid - Thank You Di But I Think Now We Should Go For The Martial Arts, Sword Fighting and Archery Training.

Abhi - Chote You Really Don't Have interest in Girls Or What?

Sid - I Only Have interest in One Girl and You Know What Dada I Only Want To Marry Her and There is No Other Girl in My Life.

Abhi [ Smirking ] - Who is That Girl Chote and Why Don't You Love anyone Else Other Than Her?

Sid [ Smiling ] - Dada You Didn't Listened Properly I Said That I Only Want To Marry That Girl and I Don't Love Anyother Girl Because The Love I Had is Only For My Wife and No Other Outside Girls have Their Rights On That.

Faisu - Sid Really Bro You Think Very Different From Us.

Jannat - He is Unique Faisu.

Sid - Ok Guys Let's Go Otherwise Avu Will Start her Getting Jealous and Will Get Angry. Let's Go Avu. [ Wearing His T-Shirt ]

Avu Didn't Reply and Nikk Smirked and Took Avu With Her and Everyone Was Shocked When Avu Didn't Reply. Sid Also Didn't Like it and Thought To talk To Her Later. Everyone Else Also Went behind and Their Martial Arts Coach Already Came As The Coach Learned Martial Arts last Year Completely But Siddharth Has Already Completed The Learning 4 Years back.

Everyone Saw Coach and Smiled and Coach Did Same and he called Siddharth Front and Said To Give Him His introduction and he Gave Him. Martial Arts Coach Came Near Siddharth and Said.

[ Martial Arts Coach - MAC ]

MAC - So Do You Know martial Arts?

Sid - Yes Sir.

Nikk [ Laughing ] - Sir Don't Beleve Him he Doesn't Even Knows M Of Martial Arts.

Avu [ joining Nikk in Laughing ] - Even I Think That Sir. This Bandar Doesn't Knows Anything He is Just Showing Off.

MAC - So Sid Can You Prove it?

Sid - How Can I Prove Sir?

MAC - Avneet and Nikk You Both Were Laughing On his Answer Right So Nikk You Will Fight With Him and If Nikk You Get defeated Than Avneet and Nikk You Will Just Need To Do Whatever Sid Asks? It is Just One Time.

Avneet - Ok I am Ready I Know Nikk Will Win Very easily From Him.

Nikk - Just See Baby How I Will Break His Bones Now?

MAC [ Whispers To Sid ] - Be Super Polite Ok.

Sid [ Whispering Back ] - Just Chill Coach I Know.

MAC - So Let's Start The match.

Match Started between Nikk and Sid and Avu Was Cheering For Nikk. Nikk Came Ahead To Punch On His Face But He Dodged Easily. Nikk Again tryed To Punch But Again he Dodged and Then at Last He Tryed To Give Him Punch But Sid catches Nikk's Hands and Just Does a Front Flip Due to Which Nikk Also Flips But Can't Stand and His back Hits Ground. He Groanes in Pain and Gets Up Sid Was Waiting For Him To Stand. As Soon As Nikk Stands and He Runs Towards Sid To Beat Him But Sid Caught His Hand On Time and Twisted it and Gave a Tight Punch On His face and Blood Came Out Of His Nose and He Fell On The Floor and Wasn't Able To get Up. Avneet Saw This and Got Very Angry On Sid and Was About To Go To Slap Sid But She Saw and Got Shocked. Sid Gave His Hand To Him To Stand and Even Nikk Was Surprised But He Took His Hand and Stood Up and Sid Said " Good Try Friend " Sid Smiled At Him After Saying this and Went To Do His Martial Arts Training. Coach Smiled Looking at Sid Going and When Sid Went He Said.

MAC [ Smiling ] - So How Was The Fight Everyone?

Everyone [ Except Nikk and Avu ] - Perfect.

Faisu - Nikk is The Best One in our Friends group and He Just Defeated Him So Easily.

Jannat - yes. That Bandar Also Knows Some Moves.

Abhi - Was That Mischieveious Sid?

Vaishu - Yes Abhi That Was Our Sid But Updated version.

Avu [ Irritatedly ] - Stop it Guys. Why Are You All Praising Him? You All Should Have Been Cheered For Nikk Than he Might Had Won Easily.

Nikk [ Annyoedly ] - Yes Avu is Right Why Are You Praising Him I am Your Friend You All Could Have Cheered For Me I Would Have Won Definately.

Jai - Avu Di We Were Praising Him Because He Won But Also Helped Nikk as a Friend and Also Gave a Compliment To Him.

Avu - Jai You Know That We Are Not His Friends and We Hate Him a Lot But Nikk is Our Friend So We Should Praise Him.

Everyone [ Except Avu & Nikk ] - Avu You Are Not His Friend. We Are His Friend and Before Nikk He Comes in Our Life So You Better Don't Show Tantrums On Sid's Win.

Avu [ Angrily ] - Seriously Guys You Are Praising That Piece Of Shit Who Just Came Somedays before and Today Just Moved His Body Anyway and Show Offed in front Of Us and just went.

MAC - Listen Avneet I Think You Didn't Know Who He is?

Avu - What Do You Mean Coach?

MAC - Actually He Has Won Many International Martial Arts Compeition and Won Gold Medals and Cash Prizes. Even I Also Teach You What I Learned From His Matches.

Everyone [ Shocked ] - Really?

MAC - Yes, and Nikk He Wasn't Fighting With You Just Think that he Was Sleep Walking and Fighting With You. So Start Your Training Everyone.

Coach Made Them do Their Training and After That Everyone Went in their Respective Rooms.

Sid Was in His Room Sitting On his Laptop After His Shower and Then His dad Appeared and Said.

SF [ Smilig ] - I Want To talk To You Prince About Something Important? Can I?

Sid - Yes dad You Seem Very happy.

SF - Ok So I Was Telling That?

Sid - Dad Speak it Now Please I am Also getting Excited.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPDATED SOON.

COMPLETE THE TARGET 50+ VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER.

- THANK YOU.