Chapter 23

SIDDHARTH'S POV :-

I Woke Up Next day and Suddenly Again My Mind Went To That Beautiful Face Of Miss Fairy. As I Remembered Her I Got Goosebumps On My Body. After About 5 Mins Later I Came Back From My Fairyland and Went Outside The House. I Saw Abhi Bhai Doing Martial Arts Practice Shirtless. I Saw How He Breaked a Tiles With His Hands Easily. I Gulped in Fear Looking at Him. I Was About Go When He Saw Me and I Was about To Run but He Quickly used his powers and i was not able to move from the place and very next moment I Was Tied with a tree. I Hate This Skills Of My Brother Like He is So Powerful. He Came Near Me Smirking as I Was Tied and I Was Not Able To free Myself. He came Near Me and Said.

Abhi [ Smirking ] - Someone Was Trying To Run Away. Am I Right?

Siddharth - No I wasn't Running at All.

Abhi [ Smirking ] - So Your Lieing Punishment is That You Will Train With Me Now and After Training You Will Go in Forest and To Get Some Dried Leaves and Woods. 

I Whinned Like a Boy Listening The Punishment. Suddenly The Rope Started Loosing and Even Abhi Bhai Was Shocked But I Was Smirking Because I Knew My Saviour Came. She Was None Other Than Vaishnavi Di. She Was As Powerful As Abhi Bhai So She Can Easily Break His Powers. He Understood That its Vaishnavi so He Sighed in Defeat. I Chuckled Seeing at Bhai. Di Came Near Bhai and Asked Him The Reason. Bhai Told Her Everything and Then She Stared At Me and Started Shouting At Me Showing Her Fake Anger and I Acted Well With Her. But Bhai Knew We Were Acting So We Both Got Caught. Then Suddenly Di Became Serious and Said To Me.

Vaishnavi [ Serious Tone ] - Let's Go Siddharth to The Forest For The Punishment Of Your Big Brother.

I Agreed and Went With Vaishnavi Di. I Was Going When I Listened a Noise Coming From Nearby Pond. Di and I Rushed Towards That Side. I Didn't Saw any Pond There, Yes This Was The Magic Of Nature Which I Don't Understand. I Mean Why Will The Forest Hide a Small Pond With its Own Magic. I Was Thinking When I Saw a Black Smoke Coming Out Of The Body Of Two Peoples. They Were Finding Something and I made Di Saw The Peoples But She Said We Need To Go I Tryed asking Her but She Said She Will Tell Later. I Went Behind Her and I Saw a Cave. I Don't Know How it Came Here. We Both Went in Cave and Took a Sigh Of relief. I Asked Di Everything and She Told Me That They Were Demon Disciples. We Were Okay But Suddenly Di Started Shivering With Cold. I Was Not Feeling Anything I Side Hugged di But She Was Getting Freezing Cold. Her Body Started Getting Freeze I Was Awstruck Seeing This. I Got an Idea and I Took a Blade Out Of Di's Pocket and Di Was Seeing Me With Wide Eyes as Trying To Stop Me But I Didn't Listen To Her and Got a Slight Cut On index Finger Due To Which Blood came Out and I Quickly Feeded To Di and She Became Normal in No time. I Was Happy As My Idea Worked I Don't Even Know How This Idea Popped in My Mind. After Coming Inside This Cave I Was Feeling As if Something is Pulling Me Towards Him. I ignored Each and EveryTthing and Helped Di to Stand. I Came Back With Di She Was Little Disappointed that She Was not in State Of Helping Me. I Really Love her a Lot. Having a Big Sister is a Blessing For Me.

NO ONE'S POV :-

SOMEWHERE FAR FROM SIDDHARTH'S HOUSE ON A MOUNTAIN :-

A Old Man Aged Around 110 years Old Was Standing with a Very Unique Stick Matching With His Height and Also a Girl Around 19 Standing With Him. 

Old Man Was None Other Then " MASTER YAN " and The Girl Was " JANNAT ". " MASTER YAN " Was Looking Towards Sky and Jannat asked him.

Jannat - " MASTER YAN " Why Are You Looking Towards Sky?

MASTER YAN - Just Waiting For Talisman Successor.

Jannat [ Excitedly ] - Master That Successor Will Be Very powerful Right Just Like " MASTER FUZU ".

Master Chuckled and Said To jannat.

Master yan - Jannat " MASTER FUZU " Never Liked His Life. The Life He Wanted and Desired. While Dying After Defeating Demon King He Sended  a Note Written To My Ancestors in Which He Said That the Demon King Cannot Die Until Everyone is Finished in his Family. 

Jannat - OH That's Great. 

Master Yan - Jannat I Think You Should Go Now and Have Some Rest [ Jannat Nodded ]

Master Yan Looked Towards Sky and Started Thinking .

Master Yan [ Thinking ] - Finally Today is The day When At Night I Can See The Face Of The Talisman Successor as Today a Bright Light From Moon Will Cover The Successor To Protect From Demon Disciples Attack. I Will Finally Get To Know That How Does The Successor Looks. I Hope He Must Be Handsome Like Me. Once I Find The Main Successor He Will Find His Other 7 Different Successors Who Will Control Other Talisman Stones. Today's Night Feels As if Clouds Are Praising Me.

Master Yan Too Went and Waited For Night. At That Night Siddharth Stood Up in Sleep and Came Out. Siddharth Went Out Of The House and The Light Of Moon Fell on Him. Somewher On Mountain, Master Yan Started Doing His Magic and Made a Magic Energy Ball and Siddharth Was Moving Towards the cave inside That Forest. Siddharth Was moving Towards the Cave When Suddenly The Black Smoke Tried Attacking Siddharth But " ANCIENT TALISMAN STONE " Sensed the Evil Powers and a Light From Moon Hitted On Siddharth and The Demon Disciples Got Scared Of The Holy Light and Got Vanished. Siddharth Didn't Knew About Anything But He Was Feeling As if Someone is Pulling Him and calling Him From inside That Cave. " MASTER YAN " used his Magic and He Saw a Blurr Face Getting Normal and Soon The Blurriness From The Face Vanished and " MASTER YAN " Became Shocked and Happy and He Also Found the Successor Very Handsome. He Saw his Eyes Which Were Hazel Coloured and Was Matching His Entire Face and Body. He Used Some More Powers and Got To Know About his past Life and Everything Regarding Siddharth. " MASTER YAN " Didn't Get To Know Who Were Other Kids But He Knows Now That Siddharth Will definately Find The " ANCIENT TALISMAN STONE ".