Chapter 19

SID'S POV :-

Dad Seriously Said " REINCARNATION " and Everyone Agreed Like Seriously. Are They All Thinking This a Joke. I Looked At Dad and Even He Was Confused How They Agreed So Easily. I Looked At Avu She Was Sitting Beside Me and Her Expression Was Like its Nothing At All. Then I Saw Jan Whispering Avu Something. I Tried To Listen Their Whispering.

Jannat [ Whispering Avu ] - Avu What is This " REINCARNATION "? You Told Us To Agree But Look At Sid He Has very Shocked and tensed Face.

Avu [ Whispering Back ] - Jannat Chill. I Don't Know The Meaning Of " REINCARNATION " But I Trust Uncle and I Can Say its Nothing To Be Tensed Or Serious And That Bandar isn't Trusting His Own Dad's Words and Has Made Tensed and Serious Face.

Jannat [ Whispering Avu ] - But What If Its regarding Our Life Or Something?

Avu [ Whispering Back ] - Chill Jannat It Can't be About Our Life So Chill. It Will Be and Idea Of Uncle a Easy One.

Are They So Dumb Or Just Acting To be Dumb I Mean Seriously. They Think " REINCARNATION " is a Game Of Snake and ladder. I Quickly Got Up From My Place and Went and Stood Beside dad and Said " Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of REINCARNATION. Say it Truthfully " Everyone Shook Their Head in No and Sighed Looking At Them. Then I Said Them The Meaning.

REINCARNATION - It is a Belief Of Dead Person's Soul Living in An Another Body. 

Everyone Got Shocked Listening This. Their Eyes Were Wide Open Looking Towards Me. I Sighed Again and Said in a little Loud Voice " Back To World ". Luckily They Came Back To Thrance and Then They Said We Are Not Agreeing. I Went To Them and Said At Least Listen The Reason dad Suggested After That We Will Decide it. They All Nodded and I sat Down With Them and Asked dad The Reason Behind This Idea.

SF - See Everyone Pisachini is On Her Way To Go Back in Time Through Time Portal. She is Travelling With The Speed of Light So she Will Take 65yrs To Get Reached and We All Didn't Have any Time. There is No Other Way To Reach faster Than Her. 

Sid - But Dad We Can Go Behind Her and Even if We Are Late Atleast We Can Stop Her When We Reach There. She Also needs Time For Finding Talisman Stones.

Avu - Yes Uncle Bandar is Right. We Can Try Doing This. Why To Use Our Life in This?

Abhi - yes Dad They Are Right.

SF - Listen I Know Sid Beta What Are You Trying To Say But We Need To reach Their before Her So That You All Can Get Better in Martial Art Skills and Can Know How To Use Powers. This Things Take Time For Learning. Also No one Can Travel With Speed Of Light Through Time Portal. Even You Somehow reach 50% Of Light Spped it Will Take Around More than 130 Years To reach. Till Then Everything Will be Already Destroyed.

Sid - Dad You Are Right. But I Don't Understand Why Are You Saying " REINCARNATION " and Not " REBIRTH "? I Am Not Able To Understand This.

SF - See Sid I Know This Life in Which You All Are Leaving is Very Precious For you. You All Have Memories Made in This Life. So If You All Will " REINCARNATE " Hopefully You Will Gain Back Your Memory Of Before Death and Will Return Back in This World. This Way You All Can Comeback in Present and Continue Your life Like Before. If You Will Use " REBIRTH " Then You Will Not Remember Anything and Due To Which You All Need To Live in This World Only.

NO ONE'S POV :-

listening This Everyone Starts Discussing in Them and At last Agree With The Idea of Mr Nigam [ SIdshek's Dad ]. Sid Sees a little Sadness On Everyone's face So He Gets an Idea To Cheer Everyone Up. So Sid Asks His dad a Question 

Sid - Dad Will Everyone Of Us will be same Like We Are Now? 

SF - Yes You All Will Be Same. Same husband and Wife, Same children. 

Sid [ Excitedly ] - It Means dad You Also need To " REINCARNATE " Because Without You Me and Bhai Will Not Be There in World. Also After Getting Our Memory back You Will Also get it Back and Can return back With Us and Live With Us.

SF - Yes I Will " REINCARNATE " Too.

Everyone Were Happy Listening This and Sidshek's Mom Was Looking Very Happy. Then Sid Asks his dad How Will They die. His Father Says.

SF - I Will Give You All High Dosage Of Medicine Which Makes People Unconscious. And Then You All Will Get Unconscious and Then I Will Just Use My Power and Your Soul Will Leave Your Body Automatically and Will Go in Heaven. After This We All Will Born Slowly in Past. We All Will Not Know Each Other At All Due To Our Memory Loss and The Status in Which we Will Get born is On Fate. Someone Can Be Very Rich and someone Can Be Very Poor. 

Everyone Agreed With This. They Decide To Start With Plan But before That Children's Hugged Their Uncle and Aunties and Their Friends and Lovers. AtLast only Sid and Avu Were Remaining and they Both Also Hugged Each Other But Avu Became Very Emotional and She Hugged Him More Tightly and a Tear Escaped her Eye and She Said in Sid's Ears.

Avu - You Bandar I Will Miss You a Lot. Also Keep in Mind Only I Can Call You Bandar. You Are Only My Bandar. Listen One Thing Bandar I Was Always Teasing You But Keep One Thing in Mind Whatever Happens You Are My No 1 Boy. Even If I Praise Lakhs Of Boys But My No 1 Boy Will Be Only You. So Be Careful and Always Smile. You Were Always My Bestest Friend in This World. [ Kissed His Cheeks ] 

As Sid Listened This He Got Shocked and Was Very Happy So He Hugged Her More Tightly and Said In Her Ears.

Sid - Avu You Were Also My No 1 Girl and No One Can Replace This Position Of Yours from My Heart. You Were, You Are, You Will Be My No 1 Girl Always. I Used irritate and Annoy You Because You Used To Look Cute and More Beautiful. You Were Also My Only bestfriend So You Also Be Careful in New Life and Always Keep One Thing in Mind I Will Always Protect You. [ Kissed her Cheeks ]