Chapter 4

SID'S POV :-

I Was Going Towards The Mansion But Suddenly Dad Called Me I Turned Behind and Said.

Sid - What Happened dad?

SF - Nothing Prince You Just Forgot Your Phone Take it Now.

I Took The Phone and Went To The Mansion Gate I Knocked The Gate But Someone Said That Come in Like I am Entering into Someone's Bedroom. I Thought That Something is Fishy So I Just Pushed The Door Open and Hided and Then a Bucket Of Water Fell On The Floor On The Door's Top and a Girl Shouted " How Was The Prank Bandar ". I Listened Everyone Laughing But When They Came On Door They Found That Whole Water is Spreaded On Floor and I am Not Present There. Dad Showed Me The Pic Of Avu and Seeing Her Photo Just Took My Breath. 

Dad Told Me To Enter the House Now So I Came Out Of The Place and Said " The Prank Was Just Like You Total Rubbish ".

Then I Saw Avneet Staring Me With Wide Eyes and Everyone Else Also Like I am Some Kind Of Ghost Or Something But Then I Again Looked At Avu and Winked and Smiled Towards her and I Saw a Little Blush On Her Face Which She Was Hiding. I Was Just Thinking How Beautiful She Has Started Looking. She has became So Hot, Sexy, Beautiful and Cute, I Was Just Staring Her and Everyone Was Still Staring Me But Dad Took Me Out Of My Dreamland and I Recognised Each and Everyone.

I Quickly Ran Towards Elders and Started Taking Their Blessings They Also came Back From Their Dreamland and Sonia Aunty and Amandeep Uncle Took Me in a Bone Crushing Hug. At Last I Went Towards My Mother and She Had Tear in Her Eyes and I Just Took her Blessings and Hugged Her Very Tightly and She Also hugged Me back. I Smiled At Hair and Shifted My Gaze Towards My Friends. But Amandeep Uncle Said.

AD [ Avu's dad ] - You Have Changed Completely Beta.

Sid - Uncle Thanks For The Compliment But You Know What I Think That My Friends Are Just Staring Me Like I am Any Ghost.

AM [ laughing ] - I Think That Only Your Body Has Grown Up and Your Brain is Still Small.

NO ONE'S POV :-

Their Friends Came Out Of Their Dreamland and Ran Towards Sid and Directly Jumped On Him Luckily There Was a Couch There He fell On That and Everyone On Him. Avneet Was Still in Her Dreamland and Nikk Was in His Room Talking With His dad and making Plan To Make The family Poor.

Everyone Got Up From Sid and Sid was Lying There Lifeless and Then He Winked To vaishu Di To Start Acting and Bring Out Of Her Dreamland. Vaish Understood and Said Everyone To Play With Her.

Vaish [ Shouting ] - Oh My god Sid What Happened?

Listening This Avu Came Out Of Her Trance and Came Running Towards Them and Saw Sid's Eyes Closed and Was Lying Lifeless She Becae Angry Seeing This and Shouted On Her Friends.

Avu [ Angrily ] - What Happened To Him? Answer Me Now. I Swear if Something Happened To My Bandar Na I Will Not Leave Anyone. [ Teary Eyes ]

Suddenly Everyone Started Laughing and She Got Confused and Looked Towards Sid and Found That He Was Smiling and Said " How Was The Prank Avu ". Listening This Avu Got Extremely Angry and She Started Shooting Death Glares To Everyone and Everyone Gulped in Fear and Went On The Couch and Sat Down With Some Popcorns LIke They are Going To Watch a Movie. Suddenly Avu Shouted With Extreme Anger.

Avu [ Shouting, Angrily ] - Today You Are Dead Bandar I Won't Leave You. 

Sid [ Laughing, Lieing ] - Oh God Avu Your Face Looks Like Someone Spitted On You and Wiped it.

Avu [ Angrily ] - What You Said? Just Wait and Watch Now I Will Make You Cry Just See Now.

Sid [ Laughing Like Maniac ] - Oh God Avu That Was Just a Small Prank To Bring You Out Of Your Dreamland After Seeing Me.

Avu [ Angrily, Cupping His Face ] - But You Know Na bandar I Don't Like Pranks Regarding Your Life. It Hurts Me a Lot You Know. I Hate You.

Sid [ Smiling ] - Do You Hate Me?

Avu [ Angrily ] - Yes I Hate You a Lot Bandar and I Love Everyone But I Hate You.  

Sid [ Laughing Madly ] - Oh God What a Joke.

Avu [ Angrily ] - Howcome You Have The Guts To Face My Anger. Even My Parents Are Scared Of My Anger and Also My Boyfriend But You Make Fun Of Me Even When I am Angry and Also irritate Me a Lot.

Sid [ Thinking ] - What She had Boyfriend? It Means She is Someone Elses Not Mine I Don't Have Any Rights On Her Now. Just Listening About The Boyfriend Word From Her Mouth gave Me a Strong Pain in My Chest and Also Now I Think I Should Stay far From Her.

Sid [ Fake Smiling ] - You Don't Know Actually Avu That Why I irritate You and Make You Angry and I Also Prefer Not To Tell You Otherwise I Won't Be Able To irritate You again. So Friends? [ Forwarding His hand ]

Avu [ Calming Down ] - Not At All. Not Even in Your Dreams Understood.

Sid [ Fake Smiling ] - Ok.

Suddenly a Glass Of Water Fell On The Floor and Sid and Avu Looked To The Directon and Saw That Whole Family Eating Popcorn and Watching Our Show. Sid Saw Avu Getting Angry Again So He Quickly Picked his bag and Ran pstairs and Found a Door With Nameplate " SID'S ROOM ". Avu Was Angry On All Of Them And Before She Could Say Anything Every Said.

Everyone - Sorry Please Don't Get Angry.

Avu Started Taking Deep Breaths and Got Calmed and Said.

Avu - Ok You All Can Go.

Saying This Avu Went in Her Room and Sat On Her Bed Thinking Something. Down Everyonre Started Laughing and Jai Said.

Jai [ Laughing ] - Really Everyone Our Sid has Changed a Lot. I Can Clearly Say That He had Gained The Look Like Greek God.

Reem [ Smiling ] - Yes, You Are Right But This is The Truth From My Side That When I Saw Him I Was Literally Drooling On Him.

Jannat [ Smiling ] - MeToo. his Looks Are Really Irresistable.

Vaish - I Was Also drooling On Him. 

Jai [ dramatically ] - Reem You Cheated On Me I Felt Ver bad.

Reem [ Chuckling ] - Drama King Listen I Just Got Crush On Him But You Are My Love So Just Chill.

Faisu [ Fake Anger ] - Jann I Thought You Loved Me But You Ditched Me. I am Very Much Angry On You.

Jann [ laughing ] - Listen Faisu Don't Show Your Fake Anger On Me. I Also Just got Crush On Him Like Reem.

Faisu - How Did You Know I Wasn't Angry On You?

Jannat [ Smiling ] - Because I Love You So I Got To Know it and I Wouldn't Have Guessed About Sid Because I Just Have a Crush On Him.

Faisu [ Smiling ] - Only Avu can Understand About Sid's Things. Even If She Hates Him But Still She Cares For Him a Lot.

Abhi - Everything is Ok But Vishu You Were Drooling On Your Small Brother.

Vaishu - So What He Has Started Looking Sexy. So I Was Drooling On Him.

Everyone's Parents - We All Agree With You.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPDATED SOON.

COMPLETE THE TARGET OF 45+ VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER.

- THANK YOU.