Chapter 5

AVU'S POV :-

I Came in My Room And Started Thinking About Bandar. I Am Really Shocked That He Had Changed So Much. He Started Looking Very Hot, Sexy and Very Handsome. I Was Just Dreaming About Him and Then He Started With His Pranks and I Become Very Angry When Someone Pranks Me About His health. No Matter How Much I hate Him. I Myself Don't Know That I Hate Him So Why Do I Care About Him So Much. He is Not Even My Friend He Still Forwarded His Hand Today To Do Friendship With Me But I Didn't Accept it Because I hate Him. But The Fact is I Can't See Him in Pain. Today I Was Angry But He Was Still Laughing On Me and How Much I Deny But This is The Truth That He Looks Cute When he Smiles and Laughs and I Will Never Let That Smile Fade Away On His Face.

I Was Thinking This But Suddenly Nikk Came in My Room. I Smiled At Him and Hugged Him. He Hugged Me Back I Asked Him About Why Didn't He came Out When Sid Came. He Said Me That He Was Busy With His Dad On Call. 

SID'S POV :-

After Coming in Room I Quickly Got Fresh and Sat On Bed and Started Crying Just Thinking That The Girl I Love From So far Now Can't Be Mine Because She Has a Boyfriend. I Was Crying When Suddenly My Room's Light Flickered and Dad Appeared In Front Of Me and I Quickly Wiped My Tears and Started Fake Smiling. Dad Came Near Me and Touched My Cheeks With His Hands and Smiled And Told Me.

SF - My Prince You Know you Can't Hide Anything From Me?

Sid [ Fake Smiling ] - Dad What Are You telling I Can't Understand.

SF - Tell me Why My Daring, Fearless Prince Was Crying?

When he Said This I Broke Down in front Of Dad and Hopefully The Room Door Were Sound Proof So No Sound Of Crying Went Out and Seeing Me Crying My dad Cupped My face and Looked At My Eyes and Said.

SF - Prince Just Tell Me Now. I Will Give You Solution.

I Told Him Everything That Happened and He Got Shocked Listening This and After I Completed He Said To Me.

SF - Look Prince She haven't Physically Touched Him. What If She Doesn't Like Him and Just Pretending That She Has Boyfriend.

Sid [ smiling ] - If This is The Truth Than I am Very happy Dad.

Dad Went and I Washed My face and Vaishu Di came in My Room To Call Me For Dinner. I Went With Her and Found a Guy Sitting With Avu Then I Asked Vaishu Di and She Said That He is Avu's Boyfriend. I Sat On Dining Table With Everyone and Then Serious Talk Started,

[ Sid's Mother - SM ]

SM - Sid You Know That You Don't have any Magical Powers and We Are a Rich family So We Need To Learn Self - Defence Because We can be Attacked By Someone So From Tomorrow You Will Also Join Your Friends Martial Arts, Sword Fighting and Archery Classes.

Sid - But Mom What Will Be The Timings.

Avu - Morning 7:00 am To Morning 9:00 am.

Sid - Are You My Mom?

Avu - No.

Sid - Then I Asked My Mom Not You.

Avu [ Little Angry ] - Listen You Bandar I Just helped You By Telling You Timings and You Again Started irritating Me.

Sid [ Smiling ] - Can You Please Shut up Avu.

Avu [ Angrily ] - Just Let me finish My Food and You Watch My Anger.

Sid [ Laughing ] - Oh God Avu Just Check How Much Food You Took and How Much I Took. Do You Still feel You Will finish Before Me.

Avu [ Angrily ] - Ughhhhh Yo-

SM - STOP IT. 

SM - Look Children's We Want You All To Join St Teresa College So You Need To Cross The Entrance Exam. After Passing it You All Will Get The Entry.

Vaish - But Aunty Abhi and Me Study in Same College and Teresa's Entrance Exams Are very Tough.

Abhi - Yes Even We Studied Whole day and Night But Still We Didn't Passed The Exam and We Joined College After Giving 5lakhs Extra For Each Student. 

Avu - Chill Abhi Bhai I Will Easily Cross It.

Nikk - That Won't be Tough At All.

SM - Sid How Are You At Studies?

Sid [ Smiling ] - You Will Get To Know Mom Afetr This Exam.

Avu - Guys We are Starting From Tomorrow So Everyone Should Come in My Room By 11:00 am.

Everyone [ Except Sid ] - Aye Aye Captain.

Faisu - Sid Aren't You Coming.

Sid - Nope.

jannat - Why?

Sid - Because in Group Studies Studies happen Very Less and Talks happen More So its Better From Me.

Jai - You Are Saying Like You Are Very Good in Studies.

Sid - Let Me Do My Work Jai and Bye I am Going in My Room Back.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPDATED SOON.

COMPLETE THE TARGET OF 40+ VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER

- THANK YOU