Chapter 9

NO ONE'S POV :-

Sid got Up From his Sleep and Refresghed Himself. He Was Feeling Very Nice and Was Smiling His father Saw This and Asked Him.

SF - You Look Very Happy Prince?

Sid - Dad I Don't Know This Was The Best Sleep in My Whole Life.

SF - Oh But Why Do You Think Like This?

Sid - I Don't Know Dad But in My Dreams a Girl Came Towards me and While Caressing My Cheeks She gave Me a Kiss. I Don't Know Who Was The Girl But Her Hands Were Like Heaven For Me Like She is Everything To Me.

SF [ Thinking ] - Sid You Don't Know That The Girl You Saw in Your Dreams is Avu and She is Your Soulmate. I Won't Tell You This Now. You Will Get To Know When The Time Comes.

SF - Listen Prince Singhania's Will Do a Video call For Meeting So I Think We Should Start.

Sid - Yes dad.

Sid Raised His Hand Up and His Eyes Became Blue Like The Below Picture and a Light Came Out Of His Hand and Whole Room Got Secured With His Magic and Now No One can teleport in His Room. 

SID'S EYES :-

Sid Started His Meeting and Completed The meeting After 2 Hours and Gained a Huge Profit

Sid Started His Meeting and Completed The meeting After 2 Hours and Gained a Huge Profit. As Meeting Got Over Sid Got Up and Flicked His Fingers and Whole Room became Normal. Sid Thought That Why Avu Didn't came For Taking Her Chocolate So He Took Out Her Chocolate From inside and Again freezed it Like before From His magic and Went Down. He Saw Everyone Sitting and Talking. Sid Saw Avu She Was Giving Him Death Glare. Sid Went To Sofa and Before He Couls Say Anything Avu Started Shouting at him.

Avu [ Shouting ] - Sid I Won't Leave You Today?

Sid [ in Mind ] - I Also Want That You Don't Leave Me.

Sid [ Innocently ] - What Did I Do?

Avu's heart melts at His Innocence and She Wants To Hug Him badly But Controlling Herself She Said.

Avu [ Shouting ] - What You Did Let Me Show You Now?

Saying This She Started Chasing Sid and Looking Both Of Them Both The Family Were Laughing Like Maniac. Then After Sometime She Stopped and Started Panting Badly But She Saw Sid Still Standing and Staring her. Seeing This Avu Thinked.

Avu [ Thinking ] - How can be Someone So Hot , Sexy and Cute at Same Time. Uh Avu What Are You Thinking You Have a Boyfriend But Really it's Hard To Control When His Hazel Orbs Look At Me. I Feel Like That He is Only Mine and No One has Their Rights On Hm. Avu Concentrate Yourself he is a Annoying and Hateful Person and He isn't Tired at All Like Seriously.

Sid - Avu Are You Okay? 

Avu - Yes I am But You Bandar Ate My Chocolate I Won't Leave You.

Avu Was About To Touch Sid But Sid Backoff and removes The Chocolate From His Pocket and Gives To Her and She Gets Shocked But Takes it and Eats it.

Avu - If You Don't Wanted To Eat Why Did You Took it Then?

Sid [ Smiling ] - just To Annoy You Avu.

Avu [ Angrily ] - Youuuuuuuuuu Just Wait.

Before Avu Could Speak Further Everyone Shouts. 

Everyone [ Shouting ] - SHUT UP.

Sidneet Together :- Sorry.

Then Both Of Them Sat in Different Corners With Their Friends and Vibha Aunty Said That.

[ Sid's Mom - SM ]

SM - Listen Kids Tomorrow is Your Entrance Exam So Principal Will Come Home Tomorrow For The Exam. 

Sid [ Excitedly ] - Yes Mom This is a Great news.

Sid's friends Got Shocked Listening This and Even Avu Was Shocked Then She Asked.

Avu - bandar Are You Mad Or What? Is This a Good News For You?

Sid [ Smiling ] - First I am Not Mad and Second Every News is Good For Me Because If You Are Doing Something Tough and You Don't Have Any Courage To Do it One Will Get Courage For Doing The Work if He thinks That The News is Good. 

Everyone gets Smile On Their face and Even His friends Smile Listening Him and Then Avu Also Smiles Because The Person She hates The Most Has So Much Confidence and Positive Attitude inside Him Makes her Happy and Then She Says.

Avu [ Smiling ] - Bandar Today I Agree from Jannat's Word. 

Sid [ Confused ] - Which Words?

Avu [ Smiling ] - That You Are Unique and Different from Everyone. 

Sid - Oh Thanks For The Complment Avu. Now Let's have Dinner.

Everyone Nodded and Went For Dinner and After That Went For Sleeping. Bit in Sid's Room Sid's father Starts Avting As if He is Tensed. Sid Looking At His Father's face Quibkly Closes The Door and Asks.

Sid [ Worried ] - Dad Why Are You So Tensed?

SF [ Calmly ] - Do You Want To Know it?

Sid [ Pleading ] - Yes I Want To Know it.

SF - Ok Listen then. Actually God has Already Selected Your Soulmate.

 Sid [ Surprised, Happy ] - Really Who is She?

SF [ Lieing ] - I Don't Know That But The Prolem is Different Prince.

Sid - Dad Then What is The Real Problem?

SF - Sid if Your Soulmate falls in Love With You Then She Will Be Like Very Romantic and Possessive Towards You.

Sid [ Confused ] - I Didn't Understand Dad What Do You Mean?

SF - I Mean That She Will be Aways in Mood For Romance Only For You and Will Always Crave You. 

Sid [ happy, Shocked ] - dad it is Such a Great News. Having a Wife Like her Will Literally make My Day. I Will Have Romance With Her Whole Day and Will Enjoy a Lot.

SF - Control Your Hormones Prince. You Haven't Met Your Soulmate Till Now.

Sid [ Smiling ] - After This News It is Just getting Difficult For Me To Control. I am Just Thinking and Praying To God. What if Girl is My Avu? I Will Not Let Her Get Up From The Bed and Will Always Romance With Her. Ok dad goodnight.

Saying This He Goes For His beauty Sleep and Starts Thinking.

Sid [ Thinking ] - God Please I Need Avu as My Soulmate. I really Want To Touch Her, feel Her, Hug Her, Kiss Her Juicy Lips For Which I am craving Badly and Make Her Feel With Pleasured When We Both Will Be in Intimate Makeout Session. I Will Always Protect Her No Matter What Happens. She is the Ruler of This beating heart and My Life. I Love You Avu.

He Slept Thinking All This.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPDATES SOON.

COMPLETE THE TARGET 60+ VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER.

-THANK YOU.