Chapter 1

IN LONDON :-

MORNING 4:00am :-

MORNING 4:00am :-

A Boy is Seen Getting Up From His Sleep and Yawning Continously. 

Suddenly The Light Of The Room Starts To Flicker and He Gets Up Without Getting Scared Because He Knows Who is Coming and Suddenly Someone Comes Behind Him and He Hugs Him Tightly.

[ Nicknames :- Sid's Father [ SF ] ]

SF :- Good Morning My Prince.

Sid - What is This Dad? I Have a Name and You Call Me Prince Everytime. I am Not any Prince.

SF - Son For Everyone You Might Be The Siddharth Nigam But For Me You Are Prince Only. Get Ready Now We Gotta Go For Training Now.

Sid - Yup Dad. [ Kissing His Cheeks ] 

Sid Gets Ready and Goes in Gym Of His House and Then His Dad States Him His Workout and He Starts Doing it. He Finishes in 2 Hrs. Then He Goes Out With His Dad in a Forest as He Loves Nature a Lot and There On a Particular Place he Does Swordfighting, Martial Arts and Archery Practice for 2 hrs. Then He Goes Home and Goes To The basement of House and There Gun is Present He Picks it Up and Starts Shooting The Aim and Shoots Every Aim Perfectly and Comes Out Of The House Basement and Goes To Have a Shower While His Dad's Soul Makes Breakfast For Him. He Comes Out Of Shower Changes in His Clothes and Goes For Breakfast and Sts On Table With His dad and Starts Eating While Talking.

Sid - Dad Really Whatever Breakfast You Make is Very Healthy and Tasty.

SF - I Know My Prince. But Your Mom Never Letted Me To Cook Only Because Once I Was Making Gajar Ka Halwa For Your Mom But Mistakenly I Putted Salt in it Instead Of Sugar and For 2 Days She Made Food Without Salt Because She Was Tasting Salt Daily in Her Mouth After Eating That 1 Spoon Of Gajar Ka Halwa.

Sid [ Laughing ] - Oh Dad You Are Genius I Would Have Just Wanted To See My Mom's Face What Was Her Reaction After Eating it.

SF - Ok. Now Get Ready Today You Are Going College For Taking a Leave From The College Right Prince.

Sid - Yup. I am Very Happy That I Will Go To India and Study There With My Childhood Friends and Live With Everyone.

SF [ Teasing ] - I Already Know Why Are You Happy and Excited Because Someone Will Be Also Present There With Your Friends Who is More Than Friend To You.

Sid [ Stammering, Blushing ] - I...I..I Did...Didn't    ...Sa..Said...An...Anyt...Anything...Abo..About....Avn..Avneet  

SF [ Smiling ] - No Need To Stammer My Prince and I Know You Love Her Madly But Keep One Thing in Mind My Prince That Never Hurt The Person You Love The Most Because Seeing Them Hurted You Will Never Been Able To Live Happily. 

Sid [ Smiling ] - Dad I Understand What are You Trying to Say and I Will Never Let The Person Get Hurt Because Of Me Whom I Love The Most.

SF - Ok. Let's Go Son To Your College.

Sid [ Excitedly ] - Yup Dad.

They Both Go To College and As Soon As Sid Removes His Helmet The Whole Girl Of The College Starts Staring At Him Dreamily and Then The Most Beautiful Girl College Comes For flirting With Him. Every Girl Wants Sid As Their Future Partner Because Of His Greek God Looks and His Kind behaviour Towards Everyone.

[ Girl's Name - Alisa ]

Alisa - Hey Handsome Looking Sexy Today Baby.

Sid [ Fake Smile ] - Thanks For The compliment Sister.

Alisa [ Smirking ] - Come On Baby Just Look At This Figure How Can You resist This If I Will Become Your Sister. I Know You Too Want To Have Fun. So Let's Go At My Home Today There is No One Today At My Home.

Sid [ Smiling ] - Actually Sorry To Say But I am Already Taken and I Love Natural Beauty More But You Are A BarbieDoll.

Alisa [ Smirking ] - I am BarbieDoll That's Great Name Baby But Just Leave The Girl You Love. I Will Make You feel More Better in Bed. I Know Yoy Want To Fuck Me Badly But You are Just Denying it.

Sid [ Smiling ] - First of All I Don't Love Anyone Else Other Than Her. I Respect Every Girl and I Will Only Touch The Girl Whome I Love and With Her Permission. And I Already Told You I Love Natural Beauty Not a Barbie Doll.

Alisa [ Confused ] - But You Called me Barbiedoll and They Are Very Beautiful.

Sid - See Barbie Doll Are Made Up Of Plastics With Lots of makeup But I Don't Like Such Girls At All So it Will Be Better You Find Someone Else Plastic Girl Or Barbie Doll.

Alisa [ Angry ] - I Will Make You Mine.

SF - Prince is This Girl mad Or What? Really How You Tolerate Such Girls?

Sid - Dad I am Saving Myself From This Girl Now But Very Soon I Will Have My Saviour With Me.

SF - Great Confidence Prince.

Suddenly Alisha Sees a College Leaving Letter in Sid's Hand.

Alisha - Baby Are You Leaving This College?

Sid [ Smiling ] - Yes Alisha. Actually I am Shifting Somewhere Else and in Some Other College.

Alisha - Tell Me Where Are You Shifting And in Which College?

Sid [ Thinking ] - Now You Will pay Alisha For Telling me To Leave Avu.

Sid [ Smiling ] - Alisha I am Shifting To Nigeria in Xyz College.

Alisha [ Smirking ] - Ok baby See You Soon There.

Alisha Goes Away and Sid Starts Laughing and Sid's father Was Thinking Why Was He Laughing.

SF [ Confused ] - Why Are You Laughing Prince? And Why Did You Tell Her Lie About You Are Shifting To Nigeria?

Sid [ Laughing ] - Dad You Didn't Understood. Actually She is Rich So She Will Definately Try To Come in My College and She Told The Stuff Like Having Fun in Bed. So This Things Happen Best Only in Nigeria So its Better For Such Students To Go There.

SF [ Laughing ] - You Are Insane Prince. Now Let's Go.

Siddharth Went To College principal Completed All His Formalities and Got College Leaving Certificate and he Came back Home Happily and After That He Started Packing His Stuff and His dad Helped Him and After That They had Lunch By Chit - Chatting and At Evening Siddharth Covered His face and Did Business meetings From His Home On His Laptop and Earned a Huge Profits Due To His Smartness and Then He Said Good Night To His dad and Went To Sleep as Tomorrow he is About To Go India.

-NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPDATED SOON. 

COMPLETE THE TARGET OF 30+ VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER.

- THANK YOU.