Chapter 21

AUTHOR'S POV :-

Everyone Was Already Born. JAIJEET and AVNEET Were Rich As They Were From " TAIQIAN PALCE HALL ". Jai and Avneet's Father Was Also On Earth Rank. Even Faisal and Reem's Father Was Also On Earth Rank. They All Were Happy and Satisfied With Their Child. Jannat's Father Was Too On Earth Rank and Was One Of The Worker in " QIWU TOWER ". Jannat's Father Always Admired " MASTER YAN ". He Always Feel Blessed To Serve At " QIWU TOWER ".

AFTER 22 YEARS :-

AT DIO SECT :-

" MASTER SHIN " Was Walking Here and There in Fast Paced Motion. He Was Very Tensed So He Had Already Called " MASTER SHIRIN OF TAIQIAN PALCE HALL ". " PISACHINI " has Also reached in Past. " PISACHINI " Was Master Of the 3rd Most Powerful Martial Arts Hall in World. " PISACHINI " Was Beautiful and She Always Try Too Seduce The Person She is Talking. The Name Of 3rd Hall Was " YUAN GATE HALL ". 

" MASTER SHIN " Was Tense When " MASTER SHIRIN " Entered The Hall. Both Of Them Bowed Their Head Seeing Each Other Showing respect. When Master Shin Started Saying.

MASTER SHIN - I Think Demon King Has Started Breaking The Seal inside Which " MASTER FUZU " Sealed Him WIth His Powers. 

MASTER SHIRIN - I Too Think That Because I Got To Know That Nearby " QINYANG TOWN " Demon King's Some Evil Disciples Were Found. I Think The Time Has Come To Find.

MASTER SHIN - To Find? I Didn't Understand.

MASTER SHIRIN - You Forgot Or What " MASTER YAN " Told Us That There Will Be Someone Who Will Be " SUCCESSOR OF ANCIENT TALISMAN STONE". Only That Person Can Control " ANCIENT TALISMAN'S " Unbeareable Power.

Suudenly Someone From Behind Said.

SM [ Someone ] - I Don't Think There is Any Person Who Can Control " ANCIENT TALISMAN ". There is No Successor Of " ANCIENT TALISMAN ".

MASTER SHIN - OH So Finally " MASTER PISACHINI " is Hear With Us From " YUAN GATE HALL ". I Think You Forgot That " MASTER YAN " Said That There Will Be a " SUCCESSOR OF ANCIENT TALISMAN ". We Believe " MASTER YAN'S " Words and Are Waiting For the " SUCCESSOR OF ANCIENT TALISMAN ". 

 PISACHINI  - If There is " SUCCESSOR OF ANCIENT TALISMAN " Then Where is He? Already The Disciples Of Demon King has Started Attacking On People's. I Don't Believe That There Will Be Any Successor Of Ancient Talisman.

MASTER SHIN - As The Head Of Our Three Hall Compeition I Would Take The Responsibility.

PISACHINI - What Are You Telling " MASTER SHIN ". Did You Forget That Your Favourite Disciple " REEM " Was Defeated By " AVNEET " Of " TAIQIAN PALACE HALL " in This Year's Martial Arts Compeition. So How can You Say About Seniority at This Time.

MASTER SHIRIN - " AVNEET " and Her Junior " REEM " Were Fighting With Their Martial Arts Skills and Powers. As Well As We All Belong To Same Alliance So This Doesn't Matter. Also " TAIQIAN PALACE HALL " Promised " MASTER FUZU " Long Ago To Not Fight For Fame. Our Only Duty is to Wholeheartedly Protect " TALISMAN'S SUCCESSOR ".

PISACHINI [ Sighing ] - " FUZU " Lost His Life While Sealing Demon King. Left Alone Talisman's Successor. Where is He? You Always Talk High Praise About Demon - Sealing " ANCESTRAL TALISMAN ", But Where is It Now? Who Has Ever Seen it? The So - Called " TALISMAN'S GUILD " With Clues Leading To The Talisman's is Just an Empty Shell Until Now. The Truth is You Are Not Protecting any Successor But a Myth.

MASTER SHIN - There is Definately a Successor. The Talisman's Definately Exist, Too. Talisman's Can Defeat Or Kill Demon, So The Demon Must Want To Destroy The Talisman's. Where is a Talisman, There is a Demon.