Chapter 15

NO ONE'S POV :-

Then Suddenly ...............

Sounder Of Thunder Started Coming and Whole Sky Was Covered in Dark Clouds and An Evil Voice Came From The Sky Saying.

Evil Voice - I Am Back You Dumb Humans. I Will Make You All My Servants and Will Rule On This Earth and You 5 Kids Can't Stop Me Because Very Soon Your Powers Will Be Mine.

7 Of Them Got Angry Listening This and Our Sid Was Dancing and Singing in Bathroom While Having Shower. Avu became Angry and Said.

Avu [ Angrily ] - We Won't Let this happen and We Will Destroy You Completely.

Everyone [ Angrily ] - Yes We Agree With Avu. We All Will Kill You With Our Powers.

Evil Voice [ Laughing ] - Little Piece Of Shits. Listen Everyone I Will Kill All 7 Of You.

After Saying This The Voice Stopped and Clouds became Normal and Everyone Who Were Unconscious Got Up On Their Place. Everyone Was Angry Due To That Voice Then Suddenly Avu Said.

Avu - Guys I Think I Should Break Up With Nikk.

Everyone [ Shocked ] - Why Avu?

Avu - Actually I Never Loved Him it Was Just Attraction Towards Him and Now I Don't have Any Feelings For Him. Also it Will Be better if He Doesn't Comes Between Our Fight With That Evil Voice.

Everyone - We Agree With You.

Suddenly Jai Sees Something and Excitedly Says.

Jai [ Excitedly ] - Guys See Up.

Everyone Sees Up But Doesn't Gets To Know What Was he Showing in Sky and They Ask Him.

Everyone [ Confused ] - What Are You Saying jai?

Jai - You Can't See Or What An Aeroplane is Going Somewhere?

Listening This Everyone Gets Shocked and Asks Jai.

Reem - Seriously Jai You Just Wanted To Show Us Aeroplane.

Avu - Guys Let it be We can't Do Anything Of Him.

Vaish - Guys I Think We Should Go To Class.

Abhi - Correct My Baby.

Avu - Love is In The Air.

Jannat - Correct Avu.

They Were talking When Nikk Came To Them and Avu Said Him Everything About Breakup and He Got Angry and Said.

Nikk [ Angrily ] - You Blood Shit Girl. You Are in Relationship With Me From Last 6 Months and You Didn't Even Gave Me a Single Kiss On Lips.

Avu [ Boldly ] - Everyone Knows My Rules That in Relationship I First Check Whether That Person is Really Capable Or Not For Becoming My Boyfriend. I Want My First Kiss To Be With Someone To Whom I Really Love Not With The Person Who Has Just Lust For My Body.

Nikk [ Suspiciously ] - What Do You Mean By That?

Avu [ Smiling ] - I Think You Forgot That I Can Also Read Mind Of Yours and When You Hugged Me I Read Your Mind and Got The Answer.

Nikk Got Shocked Listening This and Went From There Everyone Else laughed With Avu and Was About Go When Avu Said.

Avu - I Think We Should go Home back and Talk About This Evil Voice With Our Parents.

Jai - Are Avu Par Lectures Ka Kya Karenge.

Avu - Obviously Attend Nahi Karenge.

Abhi - Avu I Think You Are Right.

Vaish - Mein ready Hoon. This is More Important Now.

Fainat - Hum Bhi Ready hai.

Reem - Mein Bhi Ready Hoon.

Jai - Ok I am Ready Too Let's Go.

Avu - Wait Guys, Woh Bandar Ko Aane Do.

Everyone Was Waiting For Sid When They Saw Him Coming Towards Them and his Hair Was Wet Avu Was Literally Checking Him Out and Was Lost in Her Thoughts.

Avu [ Thinking ] - Yaar Yeah bandar Hai Toh Bada Hot. Uski jaw Line, Uske Juicy Lips, Uski Personality Everything is Great in Him. Avu What Are You Thinking, Woh Bandar Hai Aur Ghatiya Dikhta Hai. Stop Thinking..........

Sid Comes To Them and Avu Thinks Of Asking Him For Friendship.

Sid - Guys Let's Go For Lectures?

Avu - No We Aren't Going?

Sid - Can I Know The Reason Of Not Going?

Avu [ Nervously ] - Before Reason, I Want To Ask You Something.

Sid [ Worried ] - Kya Hua Avu Tu Thik Hai na?

Avu [ Smiling ] - Mein Thik Hu. Don't Take Tension.

Sid - Ok.

Avu - So Bandar Will You be My Friend?

Sid [ Shocked ] - Are You Avu? Where is My Avu?

Avu - Yes, I am Your Avu Only My bandar.

Jannat [ Smirking ] - Love is in The Air Guys.

Jai [ Mimmicking Avu ] - I am Only Your Avu My Bandar. 

Sidneet [ in Unison ] - Shut Up Guys.

Sid - Tumhe Abhi Bhai, Vaishu Di, Faisu and reem Se Kuch Sikhna Chahiye. They Never Tease us.  

Avu - Pehli Baar Bandar Kuch Sahi Baat Boli Hai Tune.

Abhi, Vaish, Faisu, Reem - We Were About To Tease You But Before That Only You Said Shutup. So Guys You Can Learn From us.

Sid - Whatever.

Avu [ Suspiciously ] - So Bandar What About My Friendship Proposal?

Sid - My Answer is NO.

Avu [ Shocked ] - Really? What is The Reason Behind it?

Sid [ Smiling ] - Avu You Didn't Asked For Friendship From Your Heart?

Avu [ Teary Eyes ] - No bandar Believe Me I Asked For That With My Heart.

Sid [ Smiling ] - Are You Sure?

Avu [ Cracked Voice ] - Yes Believe Me bandar.

Sid [ Smiling ] - Ok if it was From Your Heart Then I Accept it Avu.

Avu [ Smiling ] - Thank You Bandar.

As Soon As Avu Said This She Quickly Hugged Sid Tightly and Sid Got Shocked But Composed Himself and Hugged Her and Avu Melted and Got Totally Calmed. Avu Head Was inside the Crook Of His Neck and She Sniffed His Cologne and Was Feeling very Much Comfortable.

Avu [ While Hugging Sid and Thinking ] - Oh God its So Comfortable While Hugging him. I don't Want To leave Him. His Cologne is very Much Seductive and is Driving Me Crazy, I Think I Need To Steal His Cologne. I Don't Know I am Feeling Like I am in Heaven. Its feeling Like This Arms Are Going To Protect me from Evil Eyes. 

Soon They Broke The Hug and Everyone Was Happy and They Told Sid About Everything and Sid Got Shocked But Composed Himself and They All Went Towards Their Home For telling Everything To Everyone and Get Out With The Solution.

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE BUT DUE TO MY EXAMS I WAS LATE IN UPDATING THE CHAPTER.

THE STORY IS GOING TO BE VERY MUCH INTERESTING AHEAD. 

I WILL TRY UPDATING DAILY.

- THANK YOU