Chapter 22

NO ONE'S POV :-

Siddharth Came Home and Avneet Had Already Went In Forest Nearby " QINYANG TOWN ". As Avneet Already Knows Demon Can Sense " ANCIENT TALISMAN ". No One Had Controlled " ANCIENT TALISMAN " Now This is The Reason " ANCIENT TALISMAN " At Night Shines Brightly. 

Siddharth Comes Back Home Vaishnavi and Abhishek Was Doing His Training Of Martial Arts. Abhishek Loved His Brother a Lot. Even Sometimes he Becomes Very Strict Towards Siddharth But Still Siddharth Never Listens Of Him. Siddharth is Very Mischieveious, Flirtatious Funny Boy. Siddharth Doesn't Likes Training As He is Still On Basic Martial Arts Rank, Which is 1st Rank Of Martial Arts. Siddharth Practices But Not By Himself. He is Forced To Practice By His Brother Or His Father. Abhishek is On Earth Rank Because He Loves Training Martal Arts But Our Siddharth Only Loves Doing Mischieveious Things. 

Vaishnavi is Also On Earth Rank But She Never Forces Siddharth To Practice. 

At Night Time Rao's and Nigam Family Were Having Dinner Together But Then Abhishek Tells His dad How Siddharth Got The Money For Medicines. Listening This His Father Got Angry Even Abhishek Was Angry But He Knows Siddharth That Siddharth Can Go Any Extent to Save His Family and Friends. Abhishek Knows Siddharth Might Not be Courageous But If Something Comes On His Family and Friends Then The Courage Word is Very Small To Express Him.

Siddharth Got The Money From a Bet With " GRAZE CLAN'S " Leader's Younger Brother. The Bet Was Siddharth Will Get 20 Times More Of Winning Amount if He Defeats The " Fire Python Tiger ". listening This Siddharth Was Happy Thinking that He Will Have Money For Buying The Medicine For His Father But He Didn't Thought About His Own Life Because He Doesn't Knows Any Skill. In The Circular Field Covered With Huge Walls Siddharth Was Alone With Red Python Tiger. He Was Scared Badly. Even Vaishnavi Was Standing Their and Seeing With Teary Eyes Thinking. 

Vaishnavi [ Thinking ] - How Can This Little Brother Of Mine is So Courageous. I Can Say That He is Scared badly But is Laughing and Smiling Looking At Me As if He is Enjoying The Fight Between LIfe and Death. I Know Once Uncle Told Me That When He Himself Was Small Boy at That Time A Person Needs To Defeat " Fire Python Tiger " To Promote Themselves From Earth Rank To Pellet Rank Means From 3rd To 4th Rank. Here, My Small Brother is Fighting With Red Python Tiger When He is Still on Basic Martial Arts Rank, The 1st Rank.

Siddharth Was Scared Badly and Was Sweating Badly. Siddhath Mistakenly Ended Up in a Corner and " Fire Python Tiger " Was Coming Towards Him Siddharth Had Closed His Eyes in Fear. When " Fire Python Tiger " Was About To Attack When Siddharth Opens His Eyes and His Hazel Coloured Eyes Were Seen By " Fire Python Tiger " and Was very Shocked To See That Eyes As He Saw Those Hazel Eyes When He Was a Pet Of " MASTER FUZU ". Even Siddharth Was Shocked That Why is " Fire Python Tiger " is Not Attacking. Seeing This opportunity Siddharth Started Saying Sorry To Him. He Asked Tiger To Just Take a Single Punch From Him and Act as He is Defeated and He Will Feed Him With a Delicious Forest Demon.

{ Forest Demon is Small Animal Like a Rabbit in This Story. His Shape is Like a Baby Dragon. They Eat Insects and Are Scared From Humans. }

The Tiger Was Able To Understand The words Of Siddharth and He Got Happy Thinking That He Will Get a Tasty Food if He Just Act. " Fire Python Tiger " Came Little Back and Siddharth Went Towards Him and Gave him a Punch and Tiger Fell Down Acting as Unconscious. Everyone including Vaishnavi and " GRAZE CLAN'S " Leader's Younger Brother Got Shocked Too. As Per The Rules Siddharth Gained The Amount and Went From The Place. As He Completed Telling Everyone What Happened There. Abhishek and His Mother Eyes Were Wide Open and They Were Shocked. 

Siddharth and His Dad Finished The Food Together Else Everyone Were Eating. Siddharth's Dad Took Him Out Of The House and a Cool Breeze Air Was Hitting Them On Their Faces. His Dad Made Him Look Towards The Stars and Then Said Him.