Chapter 6

NO ONE'S POV :-

Sid Was About To Go But Sid Mother Stopped Him and Said.

SM - Sid Why Can't You Study With Them? If You Aren't Understand Anything Then You Can Take Their Help.

Sid - Mom I Don't Like Studying in Group.

SM - Ok.

Sid - Mom Gym Room Keys?

SM - Take it. [ Giving Him Spare Keys ]

Sid - Good Night Family.

Everyone's Parents and Friends :- Good Night Beta.

Avu - Good Night Mischieveious Bandar.

Sid Went in His Room and Locked The Door and His Light Flickered and His Dad Appeared and Said.

SF - Prince Enjyed Your Food.

Sid [ Happily ] - Yes Dad After 13 Years I Have The Food Of Mom's and Uncle Aunty's had it Was Just Great.

SF - Ok Listen You Go To Sleep Okay.

Sid - Ok Dad Good Night.

SF [ Thinking ] - Today Night I Will Be Able To Sid's Soulmate Which Obviously I Won't tell Him and Also I Will See My Son Getting Blessings From God. 

Sid Slept Thinking About Avneet and His dad Was Just Standing There Time Was 10:00pm and Everyone Has Went For Sleep and Around One Everyone Was Asleep. In Avneet's Room She Shouted Loudly and Got Up as She Saw a Nightmare.

AVU'S POV :-

 I Was Just Sleeping and I Got Up With Jerk and I Was Sweating Badly Because of Nightmare in Which My Bandar Was Going Somewhere and Someone Just Putted a Sword in His Stomach and His Body Fell There Lifeless and I Can't Control Myself I Killed That Person But My bandar Was Just Lifeless I Also Wanted To Kill Myself and I Was Crying Very badly Everyone Was Trying To Calm me But No I Couldn't Leave Without Him. I just Got Up From My Bed and Started Walking Towards Sid's Room Controlling My Tears.

NO ONE'S POV :-

 In Sid's Room Sid's father Was Standing near Sid and Suddenly Sky Got Cleared and a Ray Of Light From Moon Fell On Sid's Body. Sid's father Saw This and he Bowed in Front Of Moon and Suddenly Sid's Body Got Lifted in Air and He Was Sleeping Peacefully. Suddenly Sid's Body Started To Shine and a Blue Spark Emerged From His Hand. Sid's father Was Seeing This and Was Very Happy and Suddenly Blue Flames Emerged and covered Sid's Outer Body and Then Sid Automatically Again Was Kept On Bed and Slowly Shine Vanishing Off. Sid's father Was very happy But Also He Need To See His Soulmate Which God itself has Chosen For Him. So he Was Waiting For Her To Come.

On The Other Side Avneet Was Going Towards Sid's Room and She Saw That From Sid's Room a Bright Light Was Emerging She Got Scared Thinking About Sid and She Quickly Went Towards The room and She Was Outside But Then Light Disappeared and She Saw That Sid's Room Was Locked. She Was About To Teleport But Someone called her From behind and She Saw Nikk Standing There. Avu Started Walking Towards Nikk But While Going Her Hand Touched On Sid's Room Door and inside The Room Sid's dad Saw Blue Flames Again Came Covered Sid's Body. His Dad Understood That Sid's Soulmate Came and She Touched Something Which is Attached To This Room and He Smiled and Thought That Tomorrow Sid Will get To Know About His Powers Which Are Now Activated because Of The God's Blessings.

While Avu Was Going Towards Nikk and Nikk Said.

Nikk - Avu What Were You Doing Near Sid's Room That Also At Night 1:00am?

Avu [ Calmed ] - Actually I Got a Nightmare regarding Sid So I Thought To Check Him Out Whether He is Ok or Not.

Nikk - Look Avu You Told Me You Hate Him Right?