Chapter 13

NO ONE'S POV :-

Sid Goes in His Room and Was Very happy Thinking Nikk Went Leaving The House. Sid Goes Down For Dinner and Smirks at Avu and Sits For Dinner With Everyone But Suddenly Aman Uncle Starts Speaking.

AU [ Aman Uncle ] - Listen Kids From Tomorrow Your Colleges Are Starting So From Tomorrow You Will Not Use Your Powers On Different Peoples Until and Unless it is Very Much Necessary. If Someone Bullies You Then You Have Your Hands and Legs Fight With That Not With Your Powers Promise Me.

Evryone [ Except Sid ] - Promise Uncle/Dad.

Abhi - Listen Guys There Are Two Kapoor Brother's Named Arun and Karan Are Also There. They Are Biggest Bullies Of College. Arun is The Small One and Karan is Big Brother Of Arun. Everyone is Scared Of Them No One Goes Against Them So Guys Keep Distance From Them.

Avu - Ok Bhai.

Fainat - Ok Bhai.

Jaireem - Ok.

Sid [ Smiling ] - Mom Listen One Thing I am Going in College But if I See Something Wrong Happening in Front Of Me Then I Will Not Wait To Examine That The Person is Arun Or Karan. I Will Just make Them face The Consequences.

Abhi - You Don't Know Sid How Big Bullies They Are.

Sid - Really Then it Will be very Fun When There Will be King Of Prank vs The Bullies.

Saying This Sid gets Up From The Table and Goes in His Room Directly. While Everyone's parents Smile Looking At Sid and Then Vibha [ Sidshek's Mother ] Said.

SM - Abhi Just Look At Your Brother Who isn't Scared at all and You All Are Getting Scared. He Doesn't Even Have magical Powers Still.

Avu - Aunty That bandar is never Scared. What You Ate Aunty Due To Which This Bandar Got Born?

SM [ Smiling ] - To be Honest Sid is Just Like His Dad. His Dad Wasn't Afraid Of Anything and Loved His Family and Friends. While Abhi is Just Like Me Who Can Do Anything To Protect His Family and Friends But is Scared. You Know Avu You Still Don't Know Anything About Sid.

[ Saying This Vibha Aunty Goes From There to her Room ]

Abhi - Listen Everyone Tomorrow at 10:00 am We Will Be Leaving Our House.

Everyone [ Except Avu ] - Aye Aye Captain.

Vaishu - Avu Aren't You Excited For Tomorrow?

Avu - I am Excited Di Just Thinking About Aunty's Words.

Reem - Leave it Let's Go and Sleep. Tomorrow at 5:00 am. Be Ready Guys. Good Night.

Everyone - Good Night.

Everyone Came back in Room and Went To Sleep and Sid Already Slept. Next day Sid Got Up at 4 in Morning and Went in Gym and Started His Workout. Everyone Else came at 5:00 am in Morning and Saw Sid Doing Workout Fully Drenched in Sweat But Avu Was Drooling On Him. Avu Was Just Staring Sid and Thinking.

Avu [ Thinking ] - Why This Bandar So Hot? Even His Sweat is Also Sexy. 

Sid Was Doing His Workout Sincerly Wearing His Airpods. He Completed his Workout and Went For Practicing Martial Arts. All Of Them Completed Their Training and Were in The Living Room [ Except Sid ] Drenched in Sweat Suddenly Jannat Said.

Jannat - Where is Sid?

Avu - I Told Him To Wait But He Said That Principal Of College has Given Him Some Work. So He Will Come College 15min Late From Us.

Jannat - Oh Ok. Guys Today is Our First day, So What Outfit We Should Choose?

Abhi - I Think Wear Something Casual.