~ Crush? ~

It's a new day and you finally wake up in Amajikis bed. He seems to be already awake though since he's not in the room. You get up with your blanket attached to you and head out the room into the other room.
It's still pretty cold in here, so you quickly change out of your clothes into new ones from the old dresser.

You get changed into a white T-shirt with some shorts, and definitely thought you looked cute. You walk out the room and head downstairs.

" Tamaki? " You say loudly hearing your voice echo.

You check the kitchen, not there. You check the dining area, not there either. You walk back to the main room and look through the windows. You scratch your head in confusion. You step back and turn around bumping straight into Amajiki. You jump in fear and nearly faint.

" Ah! S-sorry! " He said nervously.

" Where did you come from?! You scared me. " You hold your chest frightened.

" Sorry.. I was gonna say something but you turned around too quick. "

You quickly hug him shaking. Amajiki hesitates before hugging you back.

" Are you okay..? "

You sigh before answering.

" Yeah.. just that right before I came here that happened to me, but with a human.. "

You hug him tighter as he shakes more and more. His face soon becomes red and you look up at him. Amajiki tries turning his head more to where you can't see, but you still see his face. You let go of him and tilt your head as your ears flop sideways. You can hear him mumbling but it's so quiet you can't tell what he's saying. You smile and giggle looking at him. He lifts his head, slowly looking back down.

" W-would you mind if I showed you something..? " He said modestly.

" Show me what? It depends. "

Amajiki held out his hand and you hesitate, but grab his hand. He turns around leading you out the back door.

You both walk past the flower garden and walk down a path of trees. The trees seem to be in early bloom, you haven't noticed ever since you got here. You look at Amajiki beside you. He looks back, but immediately looks away in front of him blushing. You slowly look away giggling. You hold out your hand sliding against the trees as a branch scrapes you. It hurt but it's not bleeding so you think you'll be fine.

" You okay..? "

You nod and keep walking alongside Amajiki.
After you walk past the trees, Amajiki leads you up a grass hill with a couple trees up top. You get up at the top and behold your glistening eyes, you see so many beautiful flowers, and a sunset like sky just above the horizon.
You become speechless.

" T-Tamaki I.. "

You stare across the field as Amajiki looks at you, admiring your precious moment.

" The first time I saw you, you picked one of my sunflowers.. so I thought you'd might like this t-too.. "

Your eyes start to get teary not having seen anything like this before. You cover your mouth, shocked. Amajiki glances over.

" H-Hey, Are you okay..?! Did I-I do the wrong thing? "

You say nothing and look at him. Your eyes lock as your heart starts to pound faster. You then realize you're still holding hands with him. You uncover your mouth slowly and hug him gently. Amajiki hugs you back head filled with emotions. He nervously giggles.

" Are- bunnies always this touchy..? "

You laugh wiping aways your tears. You nod answering his question. Amajiki sighs in relief and takes another deep breath. He then leads you to a tree with an amazing front view. You both sit down against the tree admiring the relaxation. You think to yourself about Amajiki.

" Hey Tamaki? You're a vampire, right? "

He looks down and nods.

" Aren't vampires scared of the sun or light? " you then gasp asking yourself so many questions. " Can you see your reflection? "

Amajiki slightly smiles while fidgeting with his hands.

" Well no, not exactly. Vampires aren't scared of the sun.. w-we get blinded by it and our skin is more sensitive to the sun. And I can see my reflection just fine..? " He said questionably.

" So the stories are a lie? "

" Some can't actually see themselves.. It depends.. "

Amajiki starts to drool from his mouth onto the grass. He tries hiding his face with his sleeve. You look at him placing your hand on his back.

" You okay? Your mouth started watering. "

" Mm-Mhmm! Just- give me a sec.. " He said getting up walking away from you.

You start to worry as what just happened. Why did he suddenly walk away? Your heart starts pounding with emotions. Amajiki soon walks back apologizing for what happened. You smile in relief that he's okay. He sits back down beside you.

You then lay on his lap looking up at the clouds as you see Amajiki in the corner of your eye. He's blushing hard looking away in the distance.

" Hey, that one looks like you! " you giggle pointing at a cloud.

Amajiki looks up trying to block the sun from his eyes.

" Oh, oh, oh! That one looks like bird! "

" I- don't see it.. "

You get up laying on the grass. You pat the ground inviting Amajiki to come lay down beside you. He takes off his coat setting it beside you, laying on it.
You point at the sky tracing a cloud. Amajiki looks at you with his hand placed on his head.
You notice he does that a lot.

" Hey Tamaki, I notice you stare at me half the time. "

Amajiki scratches the side of his head blushing.

" Well, uhm.. I just.. I normally don't see people often.. "

You turn onto your side and look at him. Your face turns bright red just thinking about him. You slide over to his side and cuddle up next to him. He didn't flinch this time. He might've gotten used to it.
Amajiki moves his hand and places it in yours gripping it tightly. You can hear him take a deep breath.

" The reason I brought you here is.. cause.. I- think I-I like you.. "