~ Sickness ~

⚠️ Hi persons, It's me again. This chapter is in fact a lemon chapter.
If you don't want to read it I advise you to skip this chapter. In other words, enjoy! ⚠️

One thing after another, you finally reach the house seeing someone else at the front door.
He has horns like a demon and a long tail. You could tell he's male by his short blonde hair and how buff he looks. He's pretty tall too. You needed help getting Amajiki into the house and maybe he could help.

" E-Excuse.. me..? Could you- lend me a hand..? "

The strange man turns around and automatically get fainted vibes.

" Huh? Oh h- wait.. Tamaki?! Is he okay?! What happened?! "

You sneeze into your shoulder feeling the strength just concealing away from your body. You try to answer but the words won't come out like there's something blocking your throat. You're trying your hardest to keep Amajiki on your back, but fall tragically on your knees.

The blondie rushes over and lifts you both up walking into the house. Your breath is heavy, hot and light headed you are, you close your eyes feeling sick to your stomach. Soon the world gets dark..

Before you even know it, you wake up in yours and Amajikis bed. Sitting up in bed, you couldn't see that guy or Amajiki in the room, so you'd imagine that they're downstairs. You're sweating and feel disgusting. Debating on taking a shower, you grab your clothes and walk to the bathroom to set them by the sink.

" Bunny..? You're awake.. "

You get frightened by the sound of Amajiki. Turning around, you see his eyes widen drastically. He walks over to you putting his hand over your forehead. Suddenly, you feel at the heat from your head and start to get a headache.

" Your nose is bright red.. and- you feel really warm.. I'll.. help you take a bath. "

" N-no..! It's okay, I can handle myself. "

" I-.. Insist bunny.. you must feel weak and tired.. "

You in fact, do feel exactly those things. You wanted him to help, but thought it would be better if he didn't. Amajiki slightly nudges you into the bathroom and closes the door behind him.

" What about that guy? "

" Huh? Oh.. Mirio? He's- a friend of mine. He just stopped by to talk for a little.. he usually doesn't stay long.. because of his family.. "

You understood what he meant by that. You start to feel at ease a bit, then remember what you saw at the dragons lair.

" I-I want to know why you were at that place! With the dragons. "

He seemed surprised you were still on that. He signed.

" Bakugou wanted to talk to me at his place. I went and he was saying how he saw.. how cute and attractive you were, and he wanted you all to himself.. he made a deal that if he had you.. I could have anything I wanted from them.. I could only remember myself being helpless in that moment and said no.. of course not.. that's- when the fight broke out.. He made me so mad.. I just wanted to rip his thro- "

You shove him into a kiss not wanting to know more. You know his ambitions towards the dragons and was only trying to protect you. Now that you know more of the story you feel more relaxed.

Amajiki on the other hand, was melting into the kiss, feeling your breath against his skin was flattering. You break away from the kiss with your saliva tracks following slowly behind.

You look at him with his eyes still closed. You could only feel butterflies in your stomach watching his worried drift away. You felt like it was just so magical.

" Do you.. instead of helping me with the bath. Would you mind taking one with me? "

Amajikis eyes light up and for sure you knew it was a yes. He scratches the back of his head nervously like.

" I um.. don't see why not. "

You smile as you slightly cough. He walks passed you turning on the bath water to a warm temperature you like.

Amajiki walks closer to you grabbing the bottom of your shirt, slowly lifting it up. You turn around as well as looking down.

" Could you get that for me? "

You could feel his hands touch your skin trying to unclip your bra. You could never get enough of it. Your bra suddenly unhooks, turning back around towards Amajiki. You put your bra near the sink then helping him with his shirt next. His face is priceless looking so innocent but heated at the same time.

You take off your pants as Amajiki unbuckles his belt. You step in the water flinching a little. You didn't expect it to be the warm. Amajiki follows slowly behind.

You both now in the tub, you lean back looking up at him. You kiss his under his chin and his his member get bigger by the second. You chuckle.

" Do you want it Tamaki? "

" Eh.. m-mhmm.. "

You could hear and feel his breath go deeper into motion. Surprisingly, Amajiki takes the lead and leans into you. He places his hand over your stomach going lower and lower. Your tiny moans knowingly make him aroused and want to see more.

You could feel his fingers slide down into your weak spot. You let out an embarrassed moan savoring the intense feeling. Amajiki moves his fingers and softly bites down on your neck. You could only spread wider and wider.

Below the water level, Amajiki moves his member towards your weak spot. You feel too teased about it and slam down onto him.

" Ah-?! Ha.. ahhmmmm..~ "

You move up and down onto him with no hesitation wanting to make him feel the same way you do. He slightly lifts you up slamming deeper in.

Quickly you both cum into each other. You both hot, wet and sweaty lay back down against the back of the tub.

" Bunny.. the serotonin I have for you- makes me love you even more.. and I want you to be mine.. and only mine. "