~ Fighting love ~

You look around the room. It's all messed up, everything's out of place, and most things are broken on the floor. Paintings have been ripped apart and the walls have been shredded. You see blood dripped on the floor not knowing whos is whos.

Amajiki nearly dropped dead to his feet looking as if he's fighting for his life. He looks over at you feeling instant relief. You only wonder how he even got here into this mess overnight. A bundle of regret flows within your hearts core, and fills your mind with anxiety.

" B-Bunny.. "

Your heart drops feeling a part in the middle. The other dragon behind you grabs you by the wrist as you look at him. He shakes his head feeling the need to make sure you stay out of the fight. You have no words apart from being speechless. You stare into the abyss feeling faint. Your eyes start to breeze the flow like a waterfall.

You don't want to lose Amajiki, but what happened is what you want to know.

" You piece of shit! I gave you a deal and you should've took it! "

" And.. I said.. I'd rather die cold heartedly, then to give my Bunny to anyone! Let alone a bastard like you! "

Amajiki pounced on Bakugou flipping behind a couch, not being able to see the rest of what just happened.

" I-I can't see anything! Is Tamaki okay?! "

You both stand there for a couple of seconds until seeing a dark figure slowly appear. You can hear heavy breathing coming from him as well as seeing them pant. The cloak covering him falls to the ground seeing your beloved Amajiki alive.

" Think twice before engaging with me.. with such stupidity.. "

Amajiki sounded furious yet relieved covered in sweat and blood splats over his shirt. He slowly walks over towards you limping, leaning up against you roughly.

You hold him tightly.

" Let's.. go home Bunny.. "

You still want answers, but you think now's not the time and to get Amajiki home before anything gets worse. The other yellow coated dragon rushes over to his leader grabbing ahold of him. You don't want to be in this mess as much as you already are, and book it out of the situation having Amajiki leaning up against your shoulder.

You both climb down the hill where the caves were, and walk out in the open field. It's calmed down, but you don't want to get your hopes up until you're home safely.

The opened fields is pretty much dead and get uneasy by it. But now that you both are safe, for now, you want to ask Amajiki questions if he can.

" Tamaki, you feeling a little okay to talk? "

He takes a deep breath.

" I know.. exactly what you're asking, and I quite frankly.. would like to wait until we get home.. if that's okay bunny.. "

You understood what he was saying and nodded your head in agreement. He sounds drained and his pitch got low. Something bad happened and it wasn't just because you saw it first hand. You worry of what else might've happened.

You reach the forest of trees and put your mind at ease, better said than done. Amajiki didn't put it as well as you did. He starts to drift off and falls to the ground with you. You get up on your knees to try to get him up. Yet, he's not moving and his breath is at a all time slow pace. You lightly pat his cheek getting harder and harder.

You turn him around seeing his pail face. You feel awful and regretful. He looks so much in pain slightly holding his stomach. You move his hands from his stomach and lift his ripped shirt. He's bleeding bad. You can see the claw marks done to him. You panic and try dragging him, but he's too heavy.

" Tamaki! Please you need to wake up and help me get you home! "

Your eyes start flowing again feeling helpless, but you don't give up. You look around for something to carry him with and see absolutely nothing.
You try lifting him again placing him perfectly on your back. Finally, you get him off the ground and slowly walk through the trees.

" Don't- worry Tamaki.. I'll get us home! Just you wait, okay? "