stockholm syndrome // straight to hell.

⚠ TW: ⚠ gore, suicide, death

I felt like being an angster :) also I couldn't choose between the two names-

(Runaway! Killer x Runaway! Nightmare)

FANON-ISH

Italics = flashback, Bold = song lyrics, Normal = Present

---

Nightmare's POV

Present Time (09.11.20)

Killer panicked, trying to hide in our house. "Nightmare, I think they're here," he whispered, trying to prevent tears from surging down his cheeks. Dragging him behind a bookshelf, I handed him one of my guns.

"You know what to do," I whispered back, kissing his forehead softly. "I love you, Kills. You can do it." He looked back at me, then nodded.

"Ok."

♫ You knew the game and played it ♫

♫ It kills to know that you have been defeated ♫

08.25.2017

"C'MON!" I screamed, my throat bleeding raw. Killer quickly crashed through a gate, the broken iron knots scratching at his shoulders. He panted, trying to lose the police dogs. And he did. They crashed against the gate, too big to slip under the broken chains. 

Reaching out, I clutched my lover's arm, pulling him into the car. "Agh- ugh, I'm so happy," he wheezed, sagging against the car seat. "We finally got free." Laughing, I rubbed his skull affectionately.

"Only a lunatic like you would be happy after breaking several ribs."

"Well, I guess I'm the greatest lunatic. Did you see how I swerved around that car?"

"Yeah, yeah. Stop bragging."

♫ Sick of screaming "let us in" 

♫ The wires got the best of him ♫ 

02.02.2015

Stabbing the store clerk, I yanked him off the counter. "That's your fault for being so uncooperative." He wheezed, coughing up blood before finally closing his eyes. Pushing him off of me, I opened the cash register. "Killer. Guard the entrance."

"O-okay." He quietly walked to the front door of the flower shop, tensing when he heard a sound. "W-wait-"

"Another word out of you and I'll cut your company short," I growled. "It'll be a bad move, newbie. I'm pretty sure that was just a mouse." Killer quickly nodded in fear, biting his tongue.

♫ He told me I should take it in, listen to every word he's speaking ♫ 
♫ The wires getting older, I can hear the way they're creaking ♫ 

01.26.2015

I knocked on Cross' door. No response. "Cross? Are you alright?" Still no response. That made me extremely anxious. As a trio, we always stayed together, and NEVER ignored each other. Well, we used to be a quartet, but... something happened to Dream.