M is for Marked

FYI, Jah is not in headspace 😭 that's still pedophilia.

A lil bit of smut, sum bdsm

Omniscient

15 minutes had passed, since Symere was dragged out by his daddy. Jah didn't even get to say bye, he knew better.

Stokeley was heated. Why? Just why? His mind was racing as he thought about all the things that could've happened, if he didn't come home when he did.

Jahseh on the other hand, was scared. The house was too silent for his liking. Usually he'd go look, but he was told not to move. Stokeley was probably planning his death, somewhere.

**********

Another 15 minutes had passed, before Stokeley finally came back downstairs. "Stand up." He spoke, calmly. That scared Jah, even more. Why was he so calm?

Jahseh did as he was told, standing up slowly. Stoke grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him up the stairs.

The pair walked down the long hallway, before stopping in front of the room Jahseh wasn't allowed in.

Stokeley opened the door, pulling Jah inside. He shut it behind him.

The room was black with dim, blue lights. There was a bed, with a black comforter and black pillows. Other than that, there was a dresser, a black and gold chest and some storage bins.

Now, Jah was more than scared. He was terrified.

"I'm sure you know what's bout to happen." Stokeley smirked at the trembling boy. The younger only shook his head. Smirking harder, he laid the boy down on the bed, before cuffing his wrists and ankles to the bed frame.

Jahseh was then blindfolded and a collar was placed on him, his heart beat sped up, hearing the familiar silence. The only sounds were opening and closing drawers.

Then, a buzzing noise was heard. Stokeley slowly walked over to the boy, before running the vibrator across his chest. He ran the vibrator over the boy's hardened nipples, a few times, making the smaller moan softly. He dragged the wand, down his stomach, to his waistline. Jahseh began to whine in anticipation, but Stokeley only dragged it back up, repeating the action.

Jahseh was now getting antsy. Stokeley set the vibrator down, before resting his fingers on the waistband of Jah's lace thong. He finally thought Stokeley was gonna do something.

Stokeley grasped the waistband of the lace panties, before ripping them off. Jahseh yelped, instantly going to close his legs, forgetting he was spread out in the eagle position and bound to the bed.

"You forgot?" Stokeley chuckled at the boy's actions.

Now, he was fully naked. He heard the chest being opened, which made his stomach drop. He didn't know exactly what he was afraid of but he was loving every second of it.

"Found it." He heard Stokeley's feet slide across floor, back to the bed.

It was quiet for a few minutes, before the room was filled with the sounds of laughter.

Stokeley had brought out one of his favorites.