•I•

Media is a pic of Jackson- GOT7

Song: a little braver

Lyric: the playground,they get rusty and your heartbeats another 10,000 times before ,I get the chance to say....
I miss u~

"Soo"

A familiar masculine voice calls over the line, voice low and worried.

"H-hey Jack"

She clears her throat, palm wiping her wet face as she tries to calm her breathing and out on a facade that hopefully, he won't recognize.

"I saw the news, are you ok? "

He asks after a little while of silence. She takes in a sniff and force a smile, even though she knows he can't see.

"I'm fine Jack, I'm not even on social media I haven't even read anything "

Lies

She lies trying to force an unaffected laugh but the male on the other side rolls his eyes.

"Well, it looks like it "

He says sarcastically, all her facade fall as she begins to cry once again.

"Hey, it's gonna be ok, I promise, let's just find him, let's find your soulmate Soo "

He tries to soothe, but she knows the littlest opportunity he gets, he will always try to bring in Him.

She doesn't reply but she also wishes to do that, she can't

She is afraid, and if she ever tells him about her reason, she couldn't guarantee Jackson's reaction.

"Please stop crying, it's gonna be ok"

She wipes her nose with the back of her hand

"I know "

She sniffs

"Hey, I really need to go Soo, we have a concert in some few days so we don't get a lot of time for our lunch breaks "

He says, sounding slightly guilty
She shakes her head

"No it's fine Jack "

"Are you sure? "

His voice laces with sadness

"I'm not only sure, I'm deodorant too, I promise "

She can hear his hearty chuckle at her usual attitude to lighten the mood

"You know, you have a program to attend. Career of the Year's AWARDS "

He tells her, trying to make her happy

"I'm really proud of you Soo, tell me all about it when you receive your award and please take care! When are you going? "

"I'll be at the company at 4pm to get ready "

She answers

"Good luck Soo, bye, I need to go now, I'm really sorry "

She smiles sadly

"Go for it Jack "

And then, he hangs up. She retracts the phone from her ears, her eyes scanning the living room to stare at the clock which read half past 3pm.Sighing, she grabs her bag and begins to make it out of her apartment, dreading the moment to see that monster once again.

.

.

.

"Everyone intact?! Come on boys, we need to get going! "