•N•

Happy womb escape day Taehyung .😘

Praying for more blessings and protection for him in Jesus's name. Amen!

Happy birthday TaeTae 🎂🎂🎁🎁🎈🎈🎉🎉

Yoongi stomps down the hallway in a super grumpy mood , his heart aches , leaving her behind but her actions and words didn't help his sanity.

He is a second away from turning back and running to her, kissing the living hell out of her and hugging her tightly against him.

Or maybe, kidnapping her as well.

But he is definitely considering the former which seems to be best for him.

Suddenly his phone starts to ring , their current song 'dynamite" plays.

He fumbles for it from his side pocket , doesn't check the number before picking instantly

"Yoongi, where are you ?"

The manager's voice shouts over the blaring music.

Yoongi has to strain his ears and hold back a few cuss words for forgetting about the awards night event and the reason why he's here in the first place.

So he lies

"Hyung, I don't think I can stay , my head aches so I'm headed to the dorm "

Smooth, He's such a great liar, that is proven the moment the manager falls for it

"Really ?Are you OK?Do you need us to come with you ?How will you go back?"

"I'm fine hyung, its just a mild headache, I'll be fine after getting a few hours of sleep . And don't worry, I can go back "

The manager hesitates

"OK Yoongi, make us know when you reach the dorm"

Yoongi doesn't say anything but brings the phone from his ears but not after hearing Jungkook's voice

"What did he say?"

"What did he say ?"

Jungkook asks as Sejin lowers his phone

"He has a headache so he's returning yo the dorm"

"What?If he's not feeling well, we should go and check on him "

Ji Na ,being the caring mother figure she is , speaks with worry

"We can't leave , his absence will draw attention ,talk less of us all leaving ".
The manager reasons

They all sigh
"I'm shocked he just left like that,he's never the type to do that though"

Jin adds,not hiding his doubt.

"I agree, I know he acts that way sometimes but today , hyung really acted extra weird"

Taehyung mumbles under his breath and the rest nod in agreement.
Worry lines forming on their foreheads .

.

.

.

A panicked Jackson darts in and out of the bathroom.

Something he has been doing for the past thirty minutes since he brought her .

Soo hin lies on the bed , face drenched with sweat , hair stick in to her body with a wet towel on her forehead .