Sixteen

Calypso's POV:

I start awake when I hear a knock at the door.

I look beside me to see Atlas wrapped around me and my heart fills with warmth. After we kissed, Atlas carried me up to bed and we fell asleep together.

"Attie," I whisper and he nuzzles into my neck, making my heart melt.

"Hmm?" He asks against my neck and lightly kisses it, causing goosebumps to raise on my skin.

"Theres someone at the door," I say and attempt to pry his hands off me.

"Just don't answer it and they'll leave," he says and tightens his arms around me.

"Atlas, come on," I say and giggle as he begins to nip at my neck playfully. I start to wiggle out of his grip and he fights to keep me in bed with him. I fall to the floor which earns a gasp from him and I finally stand and grab my robe from the floor.

Once I've tied it around me I turn back to Atlas and find him watching me.

I trace his jawline with my finger, "I'll be back, just be quiet for a little bit."

He weakly grasps at my legs and I jump away from his hands. He pouts and wraps my blankets around himself before turning the other way.

Another knock sounds and I hurry down my steps. I fix my hair and open the door to find Demitri.

Well, that figures.

"Hey, Cal. Were you sleeping?" He asks and I nod.

"Had a late night." I say.

He starts to walk in but I cant let him find Atlas so I keep it closed.

"Cal?"

"Im sorry, I just am not decently dressed and am uncomfortable having you in here. Whats up?" I quickly say.

"Oh.. okay well father had a fashion designer from Coruscant here to help me, you and Atlas find clothes for the gala." He says.

Coruscant? That could be my way home. But... Atlas.

"Oh, okay. I'll get dressed and meet you in your room in an hour?" I ask and he nods.

"You haven't seen Atlas have you? He wasn't in his room." Dev asks and my chest tightens and I pray my cheeks didn't blush.

"He was here asking if I wanted to go to Yevglen early this morning. He must still be there." I lie and he seems to believe me.

"Alright, well, if you see him tell him to meet us in my room." He says and leaves.

I close and lock the door before heading back up to my bed. I see a lump in the sheets representing Atlas and I decide to scare him. I approach the bed quietly and force pull the blanket from the bed to expose him but im startled to see a cluster of pillows.

I realize too late that Atlas is behind me and he lifts me over his shoulder.

"I knew you would try something like that!" He says and twirls me around before falling onto the bed.

I'm sitting up with my legs on either side of him and he places his hands on my upper thigh, squeezing lightly. We don't have time for what this action will bring so I move to get off of him.

Instead he pulls me under him and begins to kiss my neck lightly, nibbling on the skin below my ear. I moan softly, earning a small smile from Atlas.

"Atlas.." I breathe out and he continues to kiss down my neck to my collarbone.

I'm very inexperienced in this stuff and I don't want to go too far. Plus we have to meet Demitri in his room soon.