The Job (part 1)

Hey guys so this is my first (1st) story on Wattpad.

So Comment, Vote

Enjoy (hopefully)

Chapter One

Career (Part 1)

"I cannot believe the concert is in ONE MONTH and we don't have tickets yet." Lindsey exclaimed to Isabelle.

"I know and it sucks too. I kinda wanted to see them," Isabelle said to Lindsey. Lindsey and Isabelle were outside shooting arrows from their bows having a contest to see who would get the most bulls-eyes (so far Lindsey was winning).

"Where's the concert going to be at this year anyways Linds?" Belle asked while trying to shoot her last arrow.

As Belle was about to shoot the bow Lindsey replied, "WELL!" as she responded she made Belle lose her aim making her miss the bulls-eye. "I looked online and it said that this year it will be at the Toyota Center." She replied with a smirk on her face.

"Ok totally NOT cool dude! I get a retry," Belle cried at Lindsey.

"Nope! Well that's what you get for doing it to me first. Like they say ' Karma's a bitch' so get used to it." Belle just looked at Lindsey with a blank expression.

"Your turn Lindsey." Belle said as she rolled her eyes. "Don't miss." She said mischievously to Lindsey.

"I will definitely try not to."

Belle quietly went to the back of the room to the door and let their dog Eli out of his cage. Lindsey was about to make the shot when all of a sudden she got tackled to the ground by Eli. As a result Lindsey also missed the shot but still won the contest, because she hit the target.

"Hey Eli how did you get out of your cage?" She said as she was getting up off the ground looking at Belle as she walks away with a smile on her face. "Belle you are so going to get it!" Lindsey exclaimed to Belle.

"Hey just be glad it wasn't Rio. And I doubt that you could get me back." Belle said to Lindsey as she laughed.

"True, and I can totally get you back if I wanted to." Lindsey told Bella, "What are we doing next, Lindsey?" Belle asked as she went to get bottles of water from the cooler and getting a saucer for Eli.

"Next is fighting. But we still have to think of ways to get tickets to the concert." Lindsey told Belle as she opened up the bottle of water for Eli and poured it in his bowl.

"Yeah I just have to see them in concert this year. I'm kind of glad we didn't go last year, 'cause if we did then we would have been stuck in the yard. Plus we could not afford it last year. But now we can," she said with a smile on her face as she ran her fingers down Eli's back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so if you want me to update more please let me know. Please don't be a ghost reader.

But you have to vote and leave comments and fan(optional)