Panic, Calm, Panic

Grian's POV :

I think I should get it to talk so that I can stop calling them an it, I just realized I never properly introduced myself to them. "Sorry for not introducing myself sooner, but I'm Grian." I said, then they said something almost too quiet but I could still hear it, its was an "I know who you are" or something like that but their voice sounded feminine. So I'm going to start calling them a her/she. "Could I please get to know your name mam?" I decided to say to her. She looks surprised, maybe she isn't used to people treating her nicely but she responded "My name is TigerLily...", well that's a unique name. Then I hear some rockets going off and she gets a scared look in her eyes, the next thing I know Joe and Stress come flying in and she starts to try to get up, its like she's terrified of any contact. "You need to calm down and lay back down, or you're going to make your wings worse." I told her.

TigerLily's POV :

After talking to grian a bit I heard the sound the could only mean trouble and it terrified me. Its was bad enough that I had collapsed and broke my wings, but now I couldn't even shift to invisible because grian was right there watching. So I couldn't do anything to protect my own secrecy from 2 more people. Grian seemed to notice that I was terrified, then 2 people "flew" in and my first instinct was to run and because of that I started to try getting up. Grian noticed my painic and rush to hide and said "you need to calm down and lay back down or your going to make your wings worse.", and because he didn't look like he would go greet them any time soon while I was still trying to frantically get up, so I lay back down, but I didn't calm down in the slightest. Not at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait, but I've made this chapter longer than the others, sorry its still a bit short, I wasn't able to come up with more dialogue, for after "not at all" and it seemed like a good place to stop, and yes there's 1 other person why has seen TigerLily, and who might that person be, welp that's all I can explain with out ruining the next chapter good bye!