Episode 3, chapter 1

Watch the above video to understand this better.

Third person POV

Jake strolls through the hallway, listening to music with his headphones. He sees a crowd forming up ahead and curiously turns his headphones off.

'Guys, come quick! There's a fight going on!' One kid calls. 'The pink haired devil is at it again!' He and his friends run off.

Pink haired devil? Jake thinks to himself. Wait, don't tell me...

'Girls, stop fighting this instant!' Ms Jones cries.

'Get the hell off her!' Lia yells.

Milly pulls on Zoey's hair. Zoey crawls backwards, Milly standing over her.

'Get off me you psycho!' Zoey exclaims.

'Not so big and mighty now, are ya? Now give back what's mine!' Milly shouts.

Jake pushes through the crowd. 'Hey, get off of her!' He rushes forward and tries to pull Milly away from Zoey. 'Come on, Milly!'

'Argh, get off me!' Milly says. Her hand flies through the air and makes contact with Jake's face. He flies backwards. Pain shoots through his left eye.

'Ow!' Jake exclaims, watching Luke run past him. He picks Milly up.

'Let go of me!' She says in irritation.

'Just-' Luke puts her down. 'Calm down!'

Ms Jones breathes a sigh of relief. 'Thank you, Luke! Okay everyone, it's almost first period, be on your way now!'

The crowd disperses as Hailey, Zander and Sean walk over.

Across the hallway, Drew walks over to Zoey. 'What's going on?' He asks.

He then sees Zoey. 'Babe! Are you okay?'

'No! That wild animal just attacked me!' Zoey says angrily.

Jake walks past them towards Henry and Liam.

'Jake! What happened to your eye?' Henry exclaims.

'Wow, she did that to you?' Liam adds. 'That's one hell of a feisty woman!'

'Yeah, I'm okay guys... Thanks for asking...' Jake mutters.

Nearby, Drew is still with Zoey. 'Are you hurt anywhere babe?' He asks her as she cries.

'My whole body hurts! She threw me to the floor and pulled my hair really hard!' Drew glares at Milly as he comforts Zoey.

'Oh please,' Milly says, Luke holding her hands behind her back. 'Stop with the crocodile tears, you fake tart, it's embarrassing!'

Zoey stares at her. 'Miss, she needs to be locked up in a zoo! She's a danger to this school!' She snaps.

'You're one to talk, you snake!'

Ms Jones says, 'girls, please! Enough of this!' She looks at Milly. 'Millicent, violence will not be tolerated in this school! I don't think you realise how close you are to expulsion! If I find you in any more trouble... You won't be allowed to compete in the band competition!'

'WHAT?!' The band exclaims.

'I will be having a serious conversation with your parents about this.' Ms Jones says. 'I expect to see you after school in my classroom for detention.'

'But she-' Milly starts. 'ARGH, whatever!' She pulls her hands from Luke's grasp and storms off.

'Milly, come back!' He calls, running after her. Zoey and Drew laugh as he rushes past them.

'Ms, please don't do that, this competition means the world to us!' Hailey begs. 'Milly is an important member of our group! We can't perform in the competition without her!'

'I understand Hailey, but Milly needs to stop attacking people. If she can't stop being violent, then I have no choice.' (A/N: Okay but like, the way Ms Jones used the word 'attacking' tho XDD)

'Serves her right, the savage!' Drew snarls.

'Hehe, remind me to never get on her bad side.' Henry says.

'I guess she's the type that can't be tamed, huh?' Liam smirks.

'Eurgh, here we go again...'

Lia runs over towards Jake. 'Oh my god, Jake, are you okay? That savage punched you right in the face!' She takes a step forward as she talks, while Jake takes a step back. 'Should I take you to the school nurse?'

'Oh, thanks Lia but I'll be alright.' Jake smiles. 'It's just a bit of swelling.'

He thinks to himself, Well, that was an unexpected... and painful... start to the morning. What the heck was that all about?