Sadistic Blood Splatter - Ch. 22

"Queen IA! May I have a moment alone with you! Please

"Queen IA! May I have a moment alone with you! Please." Piko asked urgently. "Of course, Piko. Whatever is it about?" She responded. "I need to talk to you about your daughter." Piko whispered. "If that's the case, then let's go somewhere more private. Gacha, do show these four to the rose garden." Queen IA smiled.

"She's rather pretty." (Reader) whispered to Flower. "She really is." Flower responded. The Queen had long blonde hair, with a white dress that went down to the floor. "She is the White Queen, correct?" (Reader) asked. "Yes. This is my first time meeting her, however." Flower watched as Queen IA walked away, the skirt of her dress flowing ever so elegantly. "Come with me!" Gacha cheered, as he led the group to the rose garden.

 "Come with me!" Gacha cheered, as he led the group to the rose garden

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Reader) looked around, her eyes darting around to find something. She felt like she was going insane. She kept hearing things. (Reader) had continuously brushed it off as the wind, but eventually she had enough. She pulled out her Vorpal blade, and gripped it tightly in her hand.

She steadied her breathing, and kept quiet. She knew that the group would continue without her, seeing as how she was already in the back. She stayed still, not moving a single limb, until she finally saw it. 

The thing that made all the noise, that drove her up the wall. "You...You disgusting, hideous, ruinous creature. How dare you make me lay eyes on you!" She hissed. "What hell are you, anyway?" (Reader) snarled. "P...ain." The creature croaked. 

"You're disgusting! You're covered from head to toe in some kind of strange goop. Horrid, absolutely horrid!" She yelled through clenched teeth. The creature in front of her, had the body of a human, but was covered in black goop. (Reader) was extremely off put by the creature's existence. She felt sick to her stomach just by looking at it. 

She couldn't go on with her life knowing that it was still alive. She had to do something about it, or it would eat away at her until she was in a straight jacket. She clenched the knife tightly in her hand, took a deep breath, and lunged at the creature. 

(Reader) took a heavy swing at it, but missed as it staggered back just in time. "Little shit. Stay still!" She screamed. She continuously swung at the being, as it continuously missed her attacks by sheer luck. "AH!" (Reader) screamed through her clenched teeth. "Stay still, damnit!" She hissed, as she lunged at the insidious creature.

Before it could stagger out of the way, (Reader) had slashed her Vorpal across it's chest, with the sharpest point of her deadly weapon. Blood and tar dripped onto the floor, and her dress, as it swiped at (Reader). "Look what you've done!" (Reader) screamed at the now bleeding creature. "How dare you tarnish me with whatever disgusting slime you have on your body!" She growled.

The poor creature was standing there clenching it's bleeding chest. Their blood now mixing with it's goop. As it slowly lifted it's head, (Reader) plunged her blade through it's chest; leaving only the handle sticking out. She looked at her dress, which was now stained with splattered blood. She gagged at the sight of the dead creature. 

She griped the handle of her knife, and yanked it out of the insidious creatures chest. And watched as it fell to the ground, a sadistic smile on her face. She giggled to herself. "You should've just stayed still. It would've been over quickly. But noooo. You had to push me over the edge. Didn't you? Now look at you." She spoke in a low, sadistic sounding voice. 

"Pathetic." She hissed. She watched as a drop of blood fell from the tip of her weapon, before laughing manically to herself.