The Hatter's Domain - Ch. 5

(Reader) walked next to the Hatter, her arm linked with his

(Reader) walked next to the Hatter, her arm linked with his. She carefully pretended to listen as he endlessly rambled on about tea. However, (Reader)'s mind was somewhere else. Her mind was filled with endless questions about Wonderland. 'How many people live here? How big is it? Do you have a president? Are there kings and queens here?' (Reader)'s mind roared with questions.

There was one big question, that weighed more than any of the other question she had. "Fukase. Could you tell me more about yourself? As much as I enjoy hearing you talk about tea, I would like to more about you. And this place called Wonderland, of course!" (Reader) asked sweetly. 

"I don't have to!" The Hatter responded, letting go of (Reader)'s arm. "What ever do you  mean?" (Reader) asked, in a slightly offended tone. "We're here! That's what I mean!"

"You mean to tell me, that I've been listening to you blabber on about tea for the entirety of the journey!?" (Reader) yelled. "That's absurd!" 

"Tis not absurd. We're here aren't we? And I did say that I would tell you about Wonderland, once we were at the party. Did I not?" Fukase asked, raising an eyebrow. "Uhm, well I-I guess you did say something along those line. I s-suppose." (Reader) studdered, her face begging to feel hot. 

(Reader) could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks. "Well, don't just sit there and doddle. Come inside!" Fukase ordered. He began walking towards the steampunk styled wall.

(Reader)'s eyes widened as she watched the boy walk through the wall, a mischievous smirk plastered onto his face

(Reader)'s eyes widened as she watched the boy walk through the wall, a mischievous smirk plastered onto his face. "Fukase? Fukase! Oh my God!" (Reader) panicked. She ran over to the wall that the red-head had walked trough with ease. 

She put her hand up to the red door, that had no door knobs, and began panicking even more as it went through the door effortlessly. (Reader) screamed in absolute horror, as she felt something grab and pull her arm - and the rest of her body - through the door.

(Reader) went through something that was sickening to watch. It was a weird distorted, yet colourful place. Everything was moving, and (Reader) felt high as a kite going through it. When she came through, and found herself standing on a checkard platform, she fet very loopy.