The Cheshire Cats - Ch. 11

(I found a GIF in Piko colours:D)

(Look at this BEAUTIFUL woman! i love her so muchT0T)

"(Reader) I was so worried about you! I'm so glad you're okay!" Oliver smiled, as he hugged (Reader) tightly. (Reader) hugged him back, almost immediately. "And I, you. Thank God you're here!" (Reader)'s voice was shaky. She had a wide, genuine smile plastered to her face. After about a minuet of hugging, Oliver pulled away. "(Reader), do you know where we are?" 

"Eh, kind of? I know that we're in a place called Wonderland."

"What's that?"

"I...don't know, actually." (Reader) glanced at Flower, who glanced at Fukase. Fukase looked at the only two people with cat ears. "They should know." Fuakse pointed. Everyone turned their attention to the snowy blonde and the red-head.

(Reader) and Oliver tilted their heads in confusion. "Why do they have cat ears?" Oliver asked, clinging onto his sister. "I have no clue." (Reader) protectively wrapped her arms around him. "I'm Miki. And this is my twin brother, Piko." The red-headed cat girl spoke. The snowy blonde, named Piko, hide his face with his hair and tail. "Hello." He muttered. Miki elbowed Piko's side, in an attempt to encourage her brother. "What!?" Piko asked. 

Miki giggled, as she started to disappear

Miki giggled, as she started to disappear. Until only her head, arms, feet, and tail were visible. The floating body parts made their way to the other side of Piko. "Don't be so shy. You saved the girl, after all." Miki smiled, as the rest of her body started to re-appear. "I know." Piko whispered. "What are you, exactlly? If you don't mind me asking." (Reader) perked up. Miki and Piko turned their attention towards (Reader).

(Reader) pet Oliver's hair, as he tightened his grip around her. "Of course!" Miki smiled. "We're Cheshire cats!" Miki and Piko spoke in unison. "OH! I pictured Cheshires a little differently." (Reader) giggled. "Mostly everyone does. I guess it would be a little shocking to picture an actual cat, only to find out that they're more human than one would've anticipated." Piko spoke up. 

(Reader) was taken aback by Piko's voice. She didn't expect it to sound to way it did. "I see. Could you help Oliver and I get back to London?" (Reader) asked. "You'd need the blood of a Jabberwocky. And unfortunately, we don't have it. Nor can get it. You'd need a vorpal blade in order to harvest Jabberwock blood. And the only people who have the vorpal sword are the red King and Queen." Piko shook his head. "I'm sorry." He apologized. "But, I can help you get it!" He smiled.

Oliver and (Reader) perked up. "You can?" Oliver smiled. Piko only smiled and nodded, his tail flicking back and forth. (Reader) stood up, reaching her hand out for Oliver. She pulled him up to his feet, and turned back around to face Flower. "Flower will you still be accompanying us?" (Reader) questioned. Flower nodded. "I live i-" She paused. "I live close to the Red palace." (Reader) smiled. "Fukase?" 

"I'll come, too. I need to a have a talk with Father Time, anyhow." Fukase finally peeled himself off of the kitchen counter. "Fufu!" Miki cheered, floating off the ground and flying over to the Hatter. "Gah!" Fukase yelled, as Miki tackled him. She wrapped her arms tightly around Fukase. "M-Miki, I already told you. I'm not interested." Fukase's face turned red as Piko gave him sympathetic look.

Miki pulled away from Fukase. "Alright, alright. I get it." Fukase sighed in relief as Miki walked away. "Miki, you'll come with us. Right?" Piko asked. Miki shook her head and said, "I have to stay and help father with Kurotane." Piko frowned and nodded his head. Miki kissed her brother's cheek and waved goodbye before disappearing in a cloud of red smoke. 

Piko shied away before Flower spoke up. "We would need the Vorpal sword. It's the only weapon with a vorpal blade in all of Wonderland. But I doubt the Queen would let us hurt her 'darling Jabberwocky.' However, a Vorpal blade is the only thing that can hurt the Jabberwocky." Piko nodded along. "We would need a weapon. If we're heading towards the Red Palace-"

"What do mean 'we're heading towards the Red Palace?' I thought we were just trying to find blood of a Jabberwocky." (Reader) interrupted. "Oh, the Jabberwocky resides in the Red Palace. So we would need to get you two inside of the palace, in order for you to drink it's blood." Piko reasured. 'Drink it's blood!?' (Reader) paniced. 

Piko knew that Fukase could pull any kind of small weapon out of his cane, but a Vorpal blade was not one of them. "Vorpals are made from a very rare stone, and the only person I can think of who would most likely have one is..." 

"The Distortionist." Flower finished Piko's sentence. "Y-Yeah." Piko looked to the side. Flower reached into one of her pockets, and pulled out a glowing stone. The stone was glowing blue, with some orange in the center of the stone. "Is that what I think it is?" Fukase pointed at the stone. "It is. It's Vorpial Amathysian. It's what makes a Vorpal blade."

Author's note
Why do I keep making these author's notes!? But I digress. I apologize if this chapter was shitty. I'm struggling with self-consciousness right now, and do not have the mental energy right now. (Especially since I'm not on my meds) Not gonna get into that though! Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I may be on a small hiatus for a little bit. I don't know. I'm in the process of working things out. So if I don't update this in a while, please do not think that it's because I've lost interest in writing this story. I have chapters that I am extremally excited to write, and am getting very close to them. So this story may be on hiatus. While that's happening, check out some other stories I've written. Colorful Lies and Broadcasted Illusions, My Bloody Angel (Yandere Kagamine Rin x Reader), and Random Shit I Think About. Or not, that's cool too. Share, comment, and vote. BYE!

Imma start putting a picture/GIF of Pusheen at the end of every chapter