🍋A New Ruby🍋

When the kiss finally broke for a moment the my both gasped for air and the devil smiled as he looked into her eyes, the most beautiful eyes in his life. "Just tell me what you want. Name it. It's yours."
She pressed her face against his chest, feeling his soft fur against her cheek and taking in his sweet brimstone and musky scent. It was intoxicating. "You." She whispered and he leaned down to scoop her up bride style, "and what would you like me to do. Your wish is my command."
She looked up into his eyes and placed a hand on his cheek, her own turning a bright shade of red. "Take me to your room... and treat me like you were going to treat her."
He smiled through his sharp jagged teeth and kissed her nose, taking a step back and they fell through the floor only to pop out in his bedroom.
She gasped as she looked around. "Jesus..." She whispered and he raised an eyebrow at her and she chuckled. "Sorry... at least I took it in vain." She teased.
He rolled his eyes and threw her onto the bed, which was huge. It was a solid carved mahogany frame covered corner to corner in silk and velvet in red and gold and black. The mattress was so plush but she didn't sink into it at all. "I like your bed." She said, looking around as he stood before her at the foot of the bed. "Good. Cause you'll be in it a lot." He said as he grabbed her ankles and pulled her over to the edge and grabbed her chin, pulling her lips to his as he reached down to in button her blouse but... the buttons were tiny and his hands were huge. So he broke the kiss and started to snarl as he glared at her chest. How dare these buttons get between him and ruby's magnificent breasts?!
He finally let out a low growl and grabbed the shirt in his hands and ripped it off her.
She gasped and looked up at him with amazement. Watching him angry and using his strength like that? Oooohh...
She grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him onto the bed, moving to straddle his lap as she leaned in to kiss his neck while she removed his shirt (with no issues or tantrums mind you).
As she kissed his neck he bit his lip and growled in her ear when she found a sweet spot. "Ruby..." He whispered and she bit the spot gently, making his roar quietly and flip them to pin her down. " Your mouth is about to write check your tight little ass can't pay." He said as he leaned down and used his sharp teeth to cut her bra off her chest and she watched him while trying to hide her excitement.
"I can handle anything you throw at me." She said, egging him on and he smirked up at her as he slid his hand down her body and between her legs where he began to rub her clit through her panties while he licked and sucked and bit her nipples.
Her eyes widened and she bit her lip hard and clamped her hand over her mouth to keep from moaning out loud.
He snarled when he saw this and moved to pin her hands down to the bed. "Do not cover your mouth. I want to hear every moan, whimper, scream and plea you have in store for me tonight." He said and she panted softly and nodded.
"What do we say?" He teased.
"Yes boss..." She whispered with a smile and he nodded and slipped down to the floor and pulled her ass to the edge of the bed, looking in her eyes as he removed her panties and he opened her legs.
She trembled as she watched him, unable to move or think and hardly able to breathe. Especially as she watched him kneel down and press his face into her core, feeling his tongue explore her insides.
She c ouldnt help but moan as she grabbed his horns and held him there, not wanting him to stop. Not wanting him to ever stop.
He eventually moved his tongue to her do it and slid two fingers into her core, furiously moving them in and out, making her a shivering shaking mess and just when she was about to climax, he stoped and stood up, looking down at her twitching form. "B-boss! Don't stop! Please!" He smirked and leaned down, grabbing her hair on the back of her head and pulling her up, holding up the fingers that were in her and putting them to her lips. "Open." He commanded and she did as he said, cleaning his fingers off with her tongue, looking deeply into his eyes as he smiled at her.
When he had enough of that he moved her up on the bed and hovered over top of her, slowly undoing his pants as he looked down at her.
Flushed, sweaty, her hair a mess and her face twisted in delightful agony. Ah so that's what heaven looked like those days. He chuckled darkly at the thought and leaned down to press his cock against her slit, "You ready darling?" He asked, his hand on her cheek and she whimpered, nodding, too lost in everything for words.

He smiled and pushed into her and her back arched up off the bed and he flipped them so she was on top. She leaned forward, her hands on his shoulders as he pounded into her from underneath and she moaned like a wild animal in heat on top of him.
"Ruby. I love you." He said as he held onto her hips, his claws digging into her soft pink flesh.
She placed a hand on his cheek as he bounced her, mixing her all up inside and out but she smiled. "I-I love you too Lucifer!" She cried as she climaxed, her red eyes glowing for the first time and she threw her head back and two huge batwings sprouted from her back.
He couldnt stop himself as he filled her insides with his seed and looked up at her in awe. Oh shit.
She panted and fell to lay on his chest, seeming to not notice the wings or her eyes... or her newly sharpened teeth for that matter. Hers weren't as long as the devils but they were still sharp.
The devil looked at her with love and concern. She trusted him... She just bonded to him. Fuck...