Fourteen - Fin

NARRATOR'S P.O.V ||

That, my friends, was the story of Victoria Vega and Jade West. They faced many trials, worries, and individuals, all of who tested them as, not only as people, but as a couple too. You'll be pleased to hear that they came out Victorious.

In the following years after leaving Hollywood Arts, they eventually brought a house, they forgot all about the motel incident, and both filed a restraining order against Cat Valentine. They decided to adopt a child, a baby who was just given up for adoption, as her mother was too young to care for her. They did the admirable thing, and took the mothers number to remain in contact, and keep her updated about the babies health and well being. It was all done with the intention of letting the child know that she had been adopted, and making sure that she always had that option of knowing her biological mother. Last we heard from them, they were planning their wedding.

Due to everyone having to file restraining orders against Cat Valentine, we haven't been able to have a catch up with her. She attempted to split up Beck Oliver and Robbie Shapiro, and Andre Harris and his partner.

Speaking of Beck and Robbie, they're currently engaged, and they are ecstatic. Robbie eventually parted with Rex, his puppet. They got engaged shortly after they left Hollywood Arts. They're very happy.

Andre found a girl, she shared the same love for music as he does, and they settled down, had three children. Bella, Andy and Simon. They're still together and are a big, happy, functional, musical family.

And that, my dear friends, is the end.

Au revoir.