Ch10 - Exclusive Leopard Paw Tools

The energy stone had been found and Aojia naturally took the little leopard away. Abel watched his boss get on the aircraft, silently staring at their boss' tall back and the little leopard tail that was exposed in a corner. The furry tail swayed and looked very pleasant.

This cat was matched with the most powerful energy stone and he always felt something strange was going to happen.

...He really wanted to leave the general manager's job to watch.

After returning to the aircraft, Aojia gave instructions to Calant for their next destination, a hospital in an asteroid belt where his exclusive doctor was on duty. Next, they should give the leopard a full examination.

Aojia first took the little leopard back to the room to eat. Then he went to the armour assembly room of the aircraft with the leopard in one hand. The automatic door opened and the mech-armour technicians inside the assembly room saw their boss. They instantly stopped the work at hand and saluted. "Sir!"

The well-trained mech technicians looked calmly (stole a peek) at the little leopard with soft white fur and black markings held in their leader's arms. The aircraft staff weren't interested in gossip but they were very concerned about their commanding officer. Therefore, the dozens of people on the aircraft knew there was a little beast around him.

Aojia nodded, motioned for them to continue and then took the little leopard to a smart machine. Rong Mingshi held Aojia's arm and looked around curiously. He had never seen mech armour before.

"Do you like it?" Aojia tugged at his ears. Rong Mingshi nodded, his eyes bright. This future weapon looked good. Aojia patted him on the head. "Then go and have a look."

Rong Mingshi's head bumped Aojia's palm in answer and then he jumped down, running to a black mech that didn't reflect any light. Among the various types of mechs, this one stood in the middle and was decorated with a black dragon pattern. It was the most majestic and beautiful.

Aojia glanced at the little leopard in front of his mech and turned back to the smart machine tool. He started designing according to the information he obtained from kneading and pressing at the leopard's claws on the resource star. After using a few programs, something similar to the leopard's paws appeared on the stimulator. Aojia looked at the mechanical paws, adjusted the structure a bit and added programs.

Rong Mingshi examined the mech armour and was amazed by the future craftsmanship. He thought that this should be Aojia's armour and when he glanced in Aojia's direction, he saw Aojia's simulation.

Unlike Aojia's destructive and dignified armour, the leopard's paws were smooth, soft and had a streamlined curvature. Rong Mingshi looked down at his leopard paws and then the thing Aojia was building. It seemed to be done specifically for him.

Rong Mingshi moved back to Aojia, jumped onto the seat next to him and stared at the table. Aojia finished the final round of fine-tuning and enlarged the image. He picked up the little leopard and held him in front of the image. "Look, is there anywhere that is wrong?"

Rong Mingshi stared at the enlarged leopard paw arms in front of him and tentatively stretched out his claws. The image turned and showed him every detail.

Aojia held the leopard with one hand while sliding the image with the other hand. He pulled the image to directly cover the little leopard's paws. The simulation artificial leopard paw arms fit snugly on top and whenever Rong Mingshi moved his paws, the mechanical arm also moved. The action were more precise than his leopard paws.

Aojia's fingers pointed to each bone in the leopard's paw on the image. "Each paw can control a tool. Try it."

Rong Mingshi tried to move the paws in different positions. Along with his movements, different tools appeared at the end of the robotic arm. The shape of these tools was very familiar to Rong Mingshi. They were tools suitable for carving. The little leopard was simply ecstatic. He had cut his mouth when using the dragon scale to carve. Now that he had these robotic leopard paw arms, he could definitely make better carvings!