Ch29 - Three-in-One

Aojia slowly let out a breath, the unclear emotions rising and tumbling inside him becoming steady. He patted the little leopard's head, placed the leopard on the table and took off his original cuff links. He picked up the two cuff links held in the little leopard's thick paws and solemnly put them on.

Rong Mingshi crouched there and watched. The cuff links were fixed on the shirt cuff by Aojia's long fingers and the wrists they were attached to were at close range. Once it was flipped, the black dragon on the cuff faintly moved, the golden dragon eyes dignified and restrained. It perfectly complemented Aojia's temperament.

The little leopard let out small breaths, his heart beating uncontrollably. Aojia...

Aojia wearing the cuff links leaned over slightly and picked up the little leopard again. He raised the leopard's chin and gazed into the leopard's eyes. "Do you know what it means to give someone cuff links?"

Rong Mingshi seriously stared into Aojia's eyes, which had become vertical pupils at an unknown time. Then Rong Mingshi pressed his thick leopard paws against Aojia's chest. Of course, he knew...

Then Aojia, do you know?

Aojia's lips slightly curved. He loosened the hand holding the little leopard's chin and pressed the little leopard against his neck, sighing, "Rong Rong, quickly return to your human form."

This was more like the hugging and kissing that his master had mentioned...

"..."

It was hard to speak and that's why he didn't answer Aojia's question about the cufflinks. What if he didn't manage to become human? What if it was the same as the doctor that the duke found and he could only maintain this beast shape for a long time? In addition, what should he do if he one day became human and didn't look good? If he was ugly...

The little leopard in Aojia's arms grabbed his shoulders with the thick paws and didn't move. Aojia blinked slightly, pulled the little leopard away from his neck and held the leopard's head facing him. "Why aren't you talking?"

Rong Mingshi cleared this throat and stared seriously at Aojia. "In case, Aojia, I'm saying in case, what should I do if I am very ugly?"

Aojia raised his eyebrows. "Isn't my beast shape very ugly? Do you dislike it?"

"How can the black dragon be ugly? It is very powerful, majestic and evil..."

"Evil?"

...Aojia, stop paying attention to the wrong words!

Rong Mingshi stared at him. Aojia smiled and saw that the sky outside was bright. The night had passed. He patted the little leopard's head and said, "Don't think too much. I will send you to school so sleep on the road."

Rong Mingshi finally remembered that the admission notice he received stated he would enter the school three days later. On the day of enrollment, there would be an exam and the college would arrange classes according to the test scores.

These days, he was busy learning to talk and forgot to check what they would test on. Rong Mingshi was at a loss. If he took the exam and was least, wouldn't this be shaming Aojia?

Aojia carried the little leopard and walked out of the room. Guard Calant standing at the door saluted. "Sir!"

He was used to spending all day with the boss and now the boss had a little leopard. The keen guard, who kept at a distance from the two people, discovered that the cuff links of the wrist holding the little leopard had changed. The delicately carved black dragon was very vivid.

Aojia walked over and ordered, "Hand the things on my desk to the three guards last night."

"Yes, Sir!"