Ch80 - Wedding

This day was destined to be extremely busy. All the officials of the beastmen empire hadn't reacted to the sudden announcement of the marshal's wedding yesterday when they received an invitation to the wedding today. Therefore, whether they were far away on the edge of the star field or close to the capital, they all hurriedly picked a gift and rushed to the capital's largest suspended mountain.

Filled with deep sorrow, Gult selected his best bottle of energy wine and drove alone in a suspension car.

The still shocked emperor also received an invitation to the wedding. He looked at the name written on it and a glimmer of light flashed in his eyes. The invitation contained the name of another beastman next to the marshal's name. It was ordinary and he had never heard of it before. However, based on the marshal's various performances, this beastman had an extraordinary position in the marshal's heart.

Since the marshal personally sent this weakness in front of the emperor's eyes, wasn't it a waste not to use it? His smart systems might no longer be safe to use but he still mobilized the mercenaries he secretly raised. As long as he concentrated most of his power to contain the marshal, it wouldn't be difficult to kidnap an ordinary beastman.

The emperor made up his mind and his mood improved a lot. He quickly set about arranging the mercenaries.

There were also 18 carving masters who received the wedding invitation. The masters had broken off external communication but it was Ruhr who was responsible for the transmission of the invitations. The guilty masters prepared heavy gifts and rushed to the suspended mountain.

***

Meanwhile, Rong Mingshi was facing the mirror and putting on clothes. He hadn't dressed so formally for a long time so he wasn't good with the silk bowtie. It hung crookedly from his neck and looked a bit strange.

"Baby, do you want help?" The voice came from the door of the dressing room.

Facing the 3D mirror, the little leopard watched Aojia standing in the doorway. He had a tall figure and firm face as he wore a white silk shirt and elegant tailored black clothing. There was a soft smile in his eyes and he looked completely different from when he wore the previous military uniform. There was no military uniform and he looked relaxed and stronger.

Rong Mingshi was holding the silk tie at this time and choked, Adam's apple moving in an uncontrollable movement...

His black dragon was so handsome and he suddenly wanted to take a bite. What happened? Was it that after his beast form grew up, there was an impulse to prey on others?

Aojia came over and held the little leopard's shoulder to turn him around. They were wearing the same series of clothing but it looked different on the little leopard. The smooth cute made the leopard look tall and straight, like a magnificent little white poplar.

Aojia reached out a hand to pull the silk bow tie, the big hand forming a clear knot. Once the bow tie was finished, Aojia helped arrange the shirt collar. Then Rong Mingshi grabbed the fingers with his mouth.

"..."

"..."

A smile appeared in Aojia's eyes. "You didn't eat enough?"

Rong Mingshi immediately released his mouth and pretended like nothing happened. He turned to look at the bow tie that Aojia tied for him. The action was a pure condition reflex. Just like... when he was in the form of the little leopard and bit his tail.

Aojia stepped in and grabbed his shoulder from behind, patting him, "Don't be nervous. I am here."

Rong Mingshi's taut nerves slightly loosened and he turned into Aojia. In fact, there was nothing. He just felt that things were too urgent.