Chapter 62

Rong Mingshi looked at these messages and his thick paws were in the air. He didn't know how to react. Why did his buyers care more about his career than he did? The so-called golden python actually lifted the table... so angry?

After seeing the large number of buyers lamenting that the store owner didn't seize the opportunity, Rong Mingshi opened the owner's announcement area, deleted the original announcement and re-entered a new one.

"Dear buyers, the store owner has received 18 new apprentices today. Thus, the store owner is ready to pick 18 lucky buyers to receive a free low-grade energy stone order. I wish you good luck!"

He finished the announcement and opened the lucky draw program of the store. Once the announcement appeared in the online store, all the buyers forgot about encouraging the store owner to open a physical store. They also didn't care to understand how the store owner had accepted 18 apprentices. They all excitedly ran to the lucky draw area.

The current traffic of the little leopard's store wasn't generally large. The draw was almost instantaneous and the final result appeared almost instantly.

-Hey! It was right to follow the master store owner! My golden python finally got it. Most importantly, I can finally communicate with the store owner!

-Gold python, you have expanded.

-I feel envious and hate... store owner, I think that 18 is still too few.

-I just care about these 18 store owners. Are they the 18 authoritative masters?

-Nonsense, why are you still asking this?

-The store owner's carving skills means he can accept these masters as apprentices!

The little leopard soon received the images from the 18 lucky buyers. He saved the images since he would complete the 10 high-grade orders first. At this point, the suspension car arrived at the black dragon's estate and Calant docked the suspension car on the manor's lawn.

The more than a dozen masters glanced at each other. Their leopard master said goodbye, turned off the video call and covertly plotted something else. The little leopard jumped from the suspension car and ran to the one carrying his mother.

Aojia was following when he received an encrypted message from Abel. "Sir, the acquisition of the Oran Carving Business was restricted by the empire's economics division. It has been acquired by the Monman Resources Company. The agreement signed by all carvers with Duke Oran hasn't been declared invalid but has been transferred to the Monman Resources Company of the empire. The Supreme Court has decided that they will continue to fulfil the original agreement."

Aojia's eyes narrowed before he turned off the news and walked a few steps. He crouched down next to the little leopard in front of Ms Bowei's body and suggested, "Shall we bury your mother on the manor's suspended mountain to accompany us?"

The little leopard loosened his thick paws and landed on the ground, nodding. After burying Ms Bowei, Rong Mingshi watched quietly for a moment before turning to Aojia's shoulders. His head buried in the other person's neck as he bit Aojia's collar, eyes a bit confused.

Aojia raised a hand and rubbed the ears. During the previous drunken incident where the little leopard carved the little black dragons in an almost paranoid manner, Aojia saw that his little leopard had no sense of security and wanted to firmly grasp the feelings he could have. He was still alive in front of the little leopard and the little leopard could vent his feelings. However, Ms Bowei was dead and the little leopard couldn't find anything to do for Ms Bowei...

Aojia held the little leopard in front of Ms Bowei's tomb for a while before returning to the manor's living room. He listened to the backup robot housekeeper and was informed at there were 18 people outside! According to the requirements for visitors, the robot housekeeper emphasized that they could only come with gifts after disguising their appearance in an absolutely unobtrusive manner!