Ch79 - I am a Dragon Knight!

The emperor hadn't completely relaxed when his close minister rushed in to find him, full of panic. The emperor frowned, "What happened?"

The minister was about to cry. He waited for the emperor to dismiss the guards before speaking with panic. "Your Majesty, this Star Network virus incident is quite strange. It has affected the lives of the people to some extent but the information was soon recovered and there was no real impact. The information that was really damaged are all related to our plan."

The emperor's eyes darkened. "What?"

The minister cried out, "The financial information of Monman's resource planet, the information of entire trading business in the asteroid belt, the contact information of all the researchers, the information records of the previous Oran Carving Business, the arrangement with the Zerg and the information of the mercenaries, they were all lost. I have arranged the technical staff to recover it. They have been busy all night but there are still no signs of recovery!"

The emperor was stunned and checked his computer. Previously, he had focused on the information of the laboratory and hadn't paid attention to anything else. This check hadn't mattered. He found that all the call records he deleted were restored but apart from the time, they were all in the form of garbled characters. The panicked emperor wanted to delete them but found that he couldn't.

"Your Majesty?"

The emperor was covered in sweat. He already understood from the failure of the palace robots yesterday but this was a warning given to him! He couldn't think of anyone who would do these things apart from the marshal. Since the out of control guard robots had an opportunity but didn't cause him any physical harm, it must be the marshal's scruples. This was why the emperor determined it was only a warning.

It had to be mentioned that the emperor was too naive...

How could the military's intelligence tolerate it after discovering evidence of money laundering, human experiments and even treasonous acts?! This was more disgusting than the leopard's scum father!

Ruhr considered himself to be the marshal's intelligence and he was a very bright and patriotic intelligence. His virus son was even more like him and had a sense of justice! Apart from accidentally doing some damage to the marshal's estate, he had been very obedient or else the entire Star Network would've collapsed.

Housekeeper Baba laughed, "Hehehe..."

Ruhr grabbed Housekeeper Baba's data and led their virus son to the marshal's manor. "Denounce him and let the people of the empire know what type of scum this emperor is!"

"Today is the wedding of the little leopard and the marshal. It is a day of celebration. Just dare try to do any bad things."

"Housekeeper Baba is right. Then we will do it after the wedding!"

This night, Aojia had it very hard because the leopard wanted to drink. After staring at the big black dragon calmly walking around the gold warehouse in golden slippers, the little leopard recognized the reality. Sure enough, objects of pure gold were the top attraction for his big black dragon!

It had to be said that the little leopard almost completely lost the focus. The little leopard returned to the dragon's nest and ate all the food that Aojia had brought.

After dinner, Aojia brought out the wine bottle...

Then the little leopard, who was psychologically prepared... became drunk. The only thing the drunk leopard deeply remembered was he would get married to the big black dragon and have children. It was too exciting when thinking about it! The premise was that he maintain his human form and could become a big snow leopard!