Ch69 - There Must be Something!

The little leopard saw a large amount of money suddenly enter his account. "..."

The thick paws subconsciously raised and touched his head. Within a day, he changed from having an ordinary amount of money to being poor. Then the poor egg instantly turned super rich. This was a roller coaster experience and his small heart had to skip a beat!

Once the military expenditure was allocated, the deputy commander gave the store owner the beast form and juvenile beast form images of all the front-line fighters who passed the review. If possible, the deputy commander wanted to hand over the entire army filled with millions of front-line players for the store owner to carve but this was unrealistic. At present, it could only be arranged according to the proportion of casualties from the past battlefields.

The little leopard gazed at the encrypted order sent by the military and his entire body shook. The images of tens of thousands of beastmen suddenly appeared on his computer. The little leopard was fortunate enough to see almost all the animal species in the sea, land and air. It was true that it was good to have long insight but... this was the rhythm of exhausting him to death.

Rong Mingshi couldn't help looking down at his thick paws. These thick paws would probably be busy the rest of his life on this order alone! Thus, Rong Mingshi responded politely, "This order is really huge, can I ask someone to help me?"

The deputy commander saw the store owner's reply and was a bit excited. In the current unfavourable military situation, there was finally good news! The deputy commander was naturally aware that it was impossible for the store owner to complete such a large quantity order. It was definitely better if the store owner could ask for help.

Therefore, the deputy commander responded, "As long as the store owner is certain that the other carving masters can hide the overflowing energy and the energy activation rate of the low-grade energy stone is more than 90% then it can be decided by the store owner!"

These were the basic requirements of the order and Rong Mingshi could understand. "Then once the finished product comes out, I will send them to you for testing."

"Yes, it is hard on you."

This was the end of the discussion on the military order. Rong Mingshi shut off the call, cleared his throat and connected to Aojia's communicator, ready to speak to Aojia. It was rare for Aojia to not accept his request and for the first time, Aojia directly rejected it.

The stunned little leopard raised his paws and called again. He didn't expect Aojia to refuse to answer...

Rong Mingshi looked down at the military's order and then the interface that refused to accept his call. Suddenly, there was an unpredictable feeling in his heart...

At this time, the housekeeper opened the door and spoke with a serious expression, "Master, you haven't eaten breakfast yet."

The little leopard had to jump off the table and go to the dining room with the housekeeper. He ate the food without tasting anything. The meal finished and Rong Mingshi sat on the sofa in the living room. He was in a bad mood as he pulled out a little black dragon carving and his thick paws beat against the little black dragon's round belly.

It wasn't until the second half of the morning that a call request from Aojia appeared on the interface in front of him. Rong Mingshi's thick paws slammed against the interface and he opened it. The 3D image of Aojia appeared in the living room. Rong Mingshi raised his head and saw the big black dragon changing clothes. He asked, "Aojia, is there something wrong?"

The image of Aojia changed as he moved close to the little leopard and stared into the little leopard's eyes. "There is a temporary emergency and I couldn't answer your call. I might not be able to come back for a few days."