Ch83 - Extra - Daily Raising of Children on Earth (1)

Rong Mingshi's head was dizzy. He sat up and blinked several times before he could see the surrounding environment. It wasn't the big shadowless lamps and white ceiling that he saw whenever he lost consciousness on the operating table. There were lush trees and some rocks not far away.

Rong Mingshi raised his hand to rub his head before looking down at the clothes covering his body. The coat was very broad. He didn't know the material but the texture looked good. There was a badge on the clothes but the style was one he hadn't seen before. He guessed that this outfit might be a military like design.

Since the clothes weren't his, there must be other people around. Thus, Rong Mingshi grasped his clothes and used the tree next to him to stand up. It was just that as he moved, his legs touched something round and he was surprised. He opened the coat covering his body and saw two beautiful eggs, one black and one white...

What were these eggs? Why were they so big? Ostrich eggs? Dinosaur eggs? Focus, were these eggs real or fake?

Rong Mingshi was stunned for a moment before reaching out to touch them. He didn't expect the eggs to feel good. He reached out to pick up the two eggs. The black one was hot while the white one was cold.

Therefore, Rong Mingshi concluded that these eggs were absolutely fake! He hadn't touched eggs but how could real eggs have a hot or cold temperature?

Rong Mingshi was just turning over the two eggs and wondering if these eggs were a new type of toy when a voice was suddenly heard. "I checked and the time and space wormhole didn't affect them. They will hatch in a healthy manner, don't worry."

Rong Mingshi immediately looked up in the direction of the voice. A tall man had emerged from the rock not far away. His face was cold, his nose high and his eyebrows were like a knife. He jumped from the rock in a calm manner, a pheasant in his hand.

The man strode over as he spoke. He stood in front of Rong Mingshi and crouched slightly, pulling at the clothes about to fall to the ground with the hand not holding the pheasant. He held Rong Mingshi's shoulder and asked, "Is there any discomfort?"

Previously, Aojia had scanned the body data of his snow leopard. The computer's analysis showed that the leopard was in good health but the aircraft had accidentally crossed through a time and space wormhole, bringing their family of four to a different time and space. They didn't have any stored energy wine and Aojia was worried that the little leopard's beast nucleus would be affected.

Rong Mingshi heard the man's inquiry and shook his head while holding the two eggs. This person had a strange tone and syllables. It wasn't the Chinese that Rong MIngshi knew but he... seemed to understand. However, even if he understood, he didn't know what it meant. What was a space and time wormhole? What did hatching mean?

Rong Mingshi looked down at the two eggs he was holding. Were these two eggs really alive? Rong Mingshi subconsciously bowed his head to one of the eggs and cocked his head to listen.

Aojia saw the movements and his lips curved. 'Silly leopard, how can there be any sounds when the egg hasn't hatched yet...'

Rong Mingshi saw this person's smile and realized that his action seemed a bit stupid...

Just then, Rong Mingshi saw this man blow slightly towards the pheasant that had been quickly handled by him. A firm emerged in the air and surrounded the bare pheasant, baking it. Soon a fragrant smell filled the air.

Rong Mingshi holding the two eggs straightened up, his eyes widening as he looked incredulously at the scene in front of him. Was he blind? Where did the fire come from? How did it burn?