Ch25 - Drunk Little Leopard

Aojia stood in front of the housekeeper. He was about to say something when a slight sound entered his ears. The little leopard sleeping soundly in the bedroom climbed down from the bed and slammed a leopard paw against the door, gently calling out, "Aojia, jiji door."

Rong Mingshi was very confused. Previously, these doors would automatically open whenever he wanted to go in and out. How could it not open this time?

"..."

Aojia looked around at the manor that was ruined except for his bedroom. He quickly used his quantum computer to contact Ruhr, the military's intelligence that was in the housekeeper's master data.

Ruhr reluctantly loosened his grip on the master data and ran to the marshal's mech, quickly adding a 3D image to the surrounding environment. It showed the original manor building and was absolutely impossible to distinguish unless armed with the military's special device.

Then Aojia received the mech armour, cleared his expression and walked back to the bedroom. He opened the bedroom door and the little leopard released his paws, falling down and looking up at Aojia.

Aojia bent down and picked up the little leopard. "You aren't sleeping?"

Rong Mingshi stretched out, his furry tail moving in a circle and landing on Aojia's arm as he said, "Ji."

Aojia raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

Rong Mingshi licked his lips and controlled his vocal cords as he repeated, "Hungry."

"Then let's go out to eat." Aojia held the little leopard and moved to Calant, who had stopped the suspension car in the original position of the living room. The heavily armed Calant quickly opened the door and allowed the boss holding the leopard to sit in the car. He turned to look at the high-definition simulation of the boss' manor and his mouth twitched. This program was used by the military to research battlefield strategies... It turned out that the boss and little leopard had reached this level. He had to be more attentive in the future.

Without waiting for Calant's gossip heart to burn more vigorously, he received news from the boss to deal with the empire's police chief who had rushed over.

The housekeeper's data was locked and by the time he untied the small intelligence Ruhr's lock, he saw the image of the marshal driving away in the suspension car with the little leopard.

The marshal was good to the child in every respect and the housekeeper had no reason to stop him. It was just... he always felt that his cute little leopard was being scraped away by the ferocious dragon claws and it was hard to control his data.

Before returning to the military, Ruhr came in front of the housekeeper's data and shook his own database to get the virus previously sent to him by the housekeeper, handing it over to the housekeeper's information. The meaning expressed was, 'Same kind, this gift you sent me, I like it very much!'

"..."

The housekeeper thought he had won the second round against Marshal Black Dragon. Unexpectedly, the result was a complete defeat in the second and third rounds. The housekeeper was depressed...

The little leopard left with Aojia and Ruhr followed the marshal's guards. The people of the imperial police department didn't enter so the housekeeper was left by himself in the ruins of the manor to clean up the mess he made. The little leopard's energy stones lay beneath the rubble and he had to find them.

At this time, Aojia was sitting in the suspension car and felt very good as he held the little leopard's thick claws.

The place where Aojia took the little leopard was very remote. He completely avoided the prosperous areas of the capital and even passed by the most famous hotel in the city, which was built on a food city lake. They took seven or eight turns around suspended land and finally arrived at a small suspended mountain.