Ch39 - Not Enough Money

The empire's technology was sufficiently developed, so it was like the blue peacock displayed on the Star Network was right in front of them. It was so shocking that people couldn't speak. It was unknown how many beastmen couldn't help reaching out through the Star Network to touch this incredible carving.

The haughty and elegant blue peacock slightly squinted his phoenix eyes, proudly looking up at the blue velvet crown feathers. There were glittering green wings, gorgeous tail feathers in a fan shape, elegantly layered tail feathers and the peacock eyes that were the ultimate expression of colour.

After a long period of silence, someone finally left a message.

—Crazily asking the store owner to open the order again!!!

...

For a long time, the entire exchange area was filled with these words. Everyone who saw the peacock carving was unable to say anything else.

They saw the blue peacock carving and a thirsty eagerness emerged. They wished to rush through the Star Network to find the owner, kneeling in front of the owner to beg for more custom orders. The more they saw other people's custom orders with exquisite craftsmanship, the more eager they were to know what the store owner would carve their beast form into. This thirst was simply scratching at their lungs!

The scene in the buyer's exchange area caused the little leopard to shrink his beck back. There was an illusion of being chased by many people...

It wasn't that he didn't want to open the custom order. It was just that after this order, he would almost have enough star coins to buy a large energy stone. He wanted to carve his black dragon. The human figure of the carving had been in his head for so long. Just, looking at the words that people kept filling the screen with, the little leopard rubbed his ears and his conscience was slightly pricked.

...Otherwise, open another one? In any case, there was still half a day of free time. Thus, the little leopard moved his claws and once again opened a custom order.

At the same time, another elite soldier of the Information Department had bright eyes. "I also grabbed it!"

For a moment, the entire Information Department looked at him. They had just grabbed one and were arranging to pass a scout's beast-shaped image to the owner.

...Didn't they agree to grab one in every three orders?

The elite soldier enlarged the image of the peacock on the Information Department's centre control room.

Such a beautiful and colourful peacock appeared on the screen. The exquisite craftsmanship caused the entire control room filled with excellent information gatherers to boil up. They all rose from their seat and looked at the carving that was magnified by several times.

The original peacock that was the size of two fists was enlarged to the size of the floor, so that every detail was very clear. The smooth and fine feathers, the hollowed layers in the peacock eyes, the overlapping collision of various colours... Every detail was perfect, without a trace of error. It was a smooth and complete energy stone.

The soldier who grabbed the second custom order said, "Such a strong carver, isn't it a waste to grab every one in three orders?"

"..."

This was the right thing to say! Such good skills. Since they could grab it, how could it be wasted?

The deputy commander of the military's Information Department, Aymore was originally simulating a new tactic. He was shocked by the enlarged version of the peacock and immediately forgot what he wanted to do. He stood there stupidly, his face turning blue, white and several other colours. Then he quickly turned around and grabbed the image. Who else could take care of these fine and delicate feathers so well apart from the dazzling peacock in his family...