Chapter 89 - Extra - Daily Raising of Children on Earth (7)

According to the description of the beastmen children from Aojia's mind and Rong Mingshi's simple understanding of childcare, the two of them bought many items and had the store clerk give them a dedicated stroller for twins.

The shopping guide sister was very happy to serve the two handsome men. She enthusiastically told them many common sense things about taking care of children. After seeing that the two handsome guys were listening to her seriously, the shopping guide sister was very happy. It was rare for handsome men to take care of their children so cautiously.

She had seen them buying things with their wives and children but she rarely saw men shopping on their own. In particular, the man with extraordinary height and a powerful atmosphere was obviously a military fan but he carried a military backpack with two dolls. The contrast was infinitely cute. The two dolls seemed to be the high-end custom ones. They were lifelike and their eyes moved, allowing a person to see their spirit. If it wasn't for this man's momentum, the shopping guide sister really wanted to get a closer look.

During this time, the two children holding the edges of the backpack behaved very well. Apart from the eyes that were moving and watching everything around them, the small claws/paws holding the backpack were extremely stable, not moving at all.

However, as they passed the toys area, the two children in the backpack couldn't hold back and moved. The little fire leopard mostly moved his ears but the ice dragon fanned his wings and almost flew out of the backpack.

Rong Mingshi's eyes were quick as he touched the small heads and placed them back inside the backpack. The shopping mall was full of people and there might be monitoring in any corner. If they moved then the children could only be stuffed into the backpack.

The little fire leopard who only moved his ears reluctantly cried out. He felt a bit wronged. Still, Rong Mingshi insisted on pressing down on the backpack as he asked Aojia, "How breathable is the backpack?"

"It is adjustable." After saying this, Aojia moved to adjust it. Rong Mingshi was able to close the backpack in a reassured manner.

The two small children in the backpack let out wronged whines, blasting fire and ice but this was the latest military backpack and their small attack power didn't damage it at all. The two naughty children saw that this had little effect and they clawed at the backpack in an angry manner. Some time passed before they became obedient.

The two people pushed the car to check out. Aojia's quantum computer on his wrist simulated this planet's mobile phone and the full amount was paid. They explored the area and saw a gold store in the mall.

Aojia raised his eyebrows and pushed the trolley straight towards it. Rong Mingshi gazed at the sign on the counter. A corner of his mouth moved as he pushed a trolley to follow.

Previously, Aojia bought gold ornaments on the Internet but his money was insufficient at first and he only bought a small gold ingot. The texture wasn't pure enough to pacify the little ice dragon. Now Aojia had enough money on hand.

Rong Mingshi realized that he had no experience in this regard. Aojia should be more familiar with it as a big black dragon but Rong Mingshi was worried. "Aojia, do you have enough money?"

If he hadn't died, the assets that his grandfather left him could be used. Unfortunately, he was already considered deceased. Aojia chuckled. "There is enough. I already understand the business operations here and it is easy to make money."

Rong Mingshi heard this and decisively walked out. "Don't buy it from here. We will go to the bank to buy gold bricks."

The two people left the mall and Aojia used the projection of the quantum computer to disguise him putting the items into his space button. This was the first time suck a life-like thing was placed in the space. Then the two men, who hadn't bought a vehicle yet, walked to a nearby bank.