Ch58 - Related to the Little Leopard

The angry little leopard drove his seat away and didn't go back. He didn't want to say anything to these unreliable masters and went directly to the library according to the tip from his quantum computer.

The group of cheeky masters kept following him. They all had permission for the library and could enter. They moved behind the little leopard and their mouths weren't idle.

"Based on Master's angry expression, the black dragon didn't fail to raise it?"

"It's possible."

"We can't be so sure. What if the marshal is below the little leopard master?"

After hearing this sentence from one of them, the group of masters stared at the furry snow leopard sitting on the spherical seat in front of them.

...It was a bit hard to imagine.

"It isn't impossible." The master's tone who made the guess was a bit weak. Had they seen the human form of the leopard and had they not seen the human form of the black dragon?

The little leopard was stunned by the masters' gossip and turned his head, gazing at them with clear leopard eyes. All the masters instantly shut up and smiled at the little leopard. "Master, we were wrong!"

How kind was this smile, how gracious and kind were they and how solemn was their tone?

"..."

The little leopard silently turned his head and continued to move on. Fortunately, this was now class time. The place where the little leopard passed belonged to a relatively remote place of the college. No students appeared or they would've seen the masters tailing the little leopard. It was hard to look at...

The principal knew that this group of unreliable old things couldn't wait three days! Principal Stewart hurriedly sent a message to the dozens of masters. "Don't you know what it is to act normal? Be careful that the matter doesn't stop Student Rong from coming to class!"

This reminded the masters of how the black dragon only let them study him for half a minute. This little leopard's family was always a bit thunderous...

After receiving the news, the group of masters tacitly stopped and no longer followed the little leopard. They sat on the ground and took out their tools and the low-grade energy stones they previously took from the college's energy stone warehouse. They started to carve the energy stone on the spot.

The little leopard moved some distance away and suddenly didn't hear any movements. This caused him to slightly turn his head. The little leopard was attracted by the scene where more than a dozen masters were carving stones at the same time. He turned his seat around, slightly cocked his head and observed carefully.

"...!"

Principal Stewart wanted to swear even more... He was more like a mother than a principal! Although in the past, once this group of old things suddenly found an interest, it was common for them to start carving regardless of the place or occasion. This was a normal state. However, the 18 masters had never done this at the same time. Not to mention, there was the eye-catching leopard in beast form.

Principal Stewart smashed the table twice and immediately ordered the college's auxiliary robots to make the area as a danger zone to prevent students from being mistaken.

At the same time, Aojia was handling official duties at the military's headquarters when he received a message from the asteroid belt. After the institute's starship had left the domain of the Capital Star, the personnel he dispatched took full control of the starship carrying the research and experimental equipment.