Furious

Nicky's POV

"WHAT? MOM WHAT?" I yell. 

"You heard me Nicolas Harper! YOU ARE GROUNDED! FOREVER!" Mom shouts. "Sneaking a girl in your room!"

"Mom! We weren't even doing anything!" I protest. I know, I know, y/n wasn't supposed to be in my room, but we were just hanging out. It's not like we were doing bad stuff anyways. Who even told her? 

"That is completely irrelevant!" Mom says annoyingly. 

"THat's So UnfaIR!" I shout again. 

"No it's not!" 

"Who even told you?" I ask. 

"If you must know, Dicky did," Mom answers, calming down momentarily. "And it's a good thing he did! What if you'd done something that you'd regret!" 

"We WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING!"

...

Dicky's POV

As I heard Nicky and Mom fighting, I couldn't help but wonder if I'd done the right thing. I mean, Lila snuck into my room allllll the time. Sometimes even when I didn't want her to. Did I make a huge mistake? 

"Lila?" I dial her number. 

"WHat?" She answers impatiently. 

"Do you think I shouldn't have told on Nicky?" I ask. 

"No!" Lila yells.. 

"Jeez, I was just asking." I say, frowning at the phone. 

"Sorry Dicky, I'm kinda busy right now!" She hangs up. I stare at my phone. Confused. Why was Lila being so weird?

...

y/n's POV 

"Leave me alone!" I yell, closing the blinds. I can still hear Lila taunting me from outside. A smack hits the window and I flinch. It was another... rock. 

"I hear you've been staying away from Nicky!" She yells through the glass. 

"GO AWAY!" I scream. It's been 2 weeks since I've seen Nicky. I don't know why he's stopped talking to me. I don't know why Lila keeps coming after me. I tried to tell Dawn, but Lila won't even let me get near the Harpers' anymore. It's time to come up with a real plan. 

...

Ricky's POV

I hear a knock on my window. I, unfortunately, have moved downstairs into the guest bedroom. Lila's been staying over for a couple nights 'with Dawn', when really she's been with Dicky, and they needed my room for 'something'. Something of Lila's, or whatever. Her clothes. It was stupid, but I owed Dicky for not telling him about Y/n and Nicky so...

"Who's there?" I ask, raising the blinds. It's y/n. I let her in, and she holds a hand up to her mouth. 

"Shhh. Is Lila here?"