Mistakes..

Y/n's POV

I cannot believe that a two random people showed up at the Harper's house. Especially since one of them looks like Nicky. These past few days without Tom and Anne around have been great, no offense to them. I can basically spend all the time I want with Nicky. Which is totally awesome. 

Ricky's POV

The two strangers, particularly Klaus seem to be fitting in just fine. Other than Klaus's weird habit of keeping chocolate pudding in the guest room. I finally moved back into my own room, since Lila's gone. 

"Hi," I say, knocking on the door of Klaus's room. 

"Heyyyyy!" He smiles widely. "You want to see a cool trick?"

"Sure!" I sit down on the bed. 

"Okay," Klaus squints hard, and soon a blue light appears. A man appears right beside Klaus and I jump away. 

"Klaus, really?" the figure says. I jump back again. 

"This is Ben," Klaus points. "He's my other brother." 

"How many brother's do you have?" I ask, hesitantly waving at the pale blue ghost. He evaporates into thin air after a few seconds. 

"No, Ben, not right now!" Klaus yells into the empty space beside him. 

"Uh," I say. 

"Sorry, was that too soon, I know that it's kinda a lot. Speaking of a lot, I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters." 

"Wow. And I thought I had a lot of siblings," I say. 

"Yeah, well it wasn't a tea party," Klaus shook his head. "Except for all those weird tea parties Luther and Allison used to have." 

"Luther? Allison?" 

"Well they had a thing for each other." Klaus smiles. 

"Aren't you siblings?" 

"Not biologically. But technically yes." Klaus nods weirdly. 

Dawn's POV

Five is really moody. Like super annoyingly moody. I asked him what he was doing with the marshmallows and peanut butter he was taking to his room and he spacial jumped away like I didn't say anything. 

"Hi Five," I waved at him the other day. 

"By Dawn," He left out the front door. Where does he even go??? Klaus is more than willing to have a conversation with me, but he's kind of weird. He's like a teenager in an adult body. Which is the opposite of Five. 

Y/n's POV 

Two Days Ago—-

"Nicky?" I whisper, leaning into him in under the covers. 

"Yeah," He asks. 

"I'm so glad your parents are gone," I say playfully. 

"Me too," he kisses me and I move my head to his chest. 

...

Nicky's POV

I let Five try on a few of my most plain clothes. It's still kinda colourful, but it'll have to do. After having a shower, and combing his hair back with my brush, he looked exactly like me. 

"Don't say it," Five shakes his head and looks into the mirror. 

"I don't need to," I reply. "I know exactly what you're thinking." 

"Because you're me," Five continues. 

"Right." I nod. "Is this weird?" 

"Very," Five clenches his jaw.

"I know this is awkward, but is there any way we can be friends?" I ask. "I mean, we are kind of the same person..." 

"We don't think that much alike," Five turns away from me. 

"Yeah, but we're going to be spending a lot of time together," I try again. 

"So, y/n. How long have you been together," Five changes the subject, strolling around me. I spin to meet his eyes. 

"Huh? Well we've been together for a year now.." I say. 

"Oh," Five nods. 

"Why?" I ask. 

"Just wondering. You know. Small talk?" Five tries for a smile. Like a really creepy overly big smile. 

"Oh, uh. Okay?" 

...

Y/n's POV

I lay on the couch with Dawn, watching an episode of Zoe Valentine. I love that show. Just then, Nicky and Five come down the stairs. Looking exactly the same. 

"Uh," I look between the two of them. I have no idea who is who.