Chapter 1:Proposal pt.2

[̲̅N][̲̅o] [̲̅O][̲̅n][̲̅e]'[̲̅s] [̲̅P].[̲̅O].[̲̅V]

"Well I have heard about a young billionaire too. Who happens to be the CEO of a chain of hotel and  Xiao Emp." He shook his hand with Xiao Zhan and he could swear he never heard the man laugh so elegantly.

"You are so interesting, would you excuse me for a  moment to get freshen up. I reek alcohol. " He turned to go upstairs for a quick shower as Wang Yibo nodded his head.

"You are interesting too. Ge..." Xiao Zhan said to him self. He watch the older's back as he turned to left corridor upstairs.

****

They enjoy the dinner in a light mood. They're father were having some business talks, and a mere actuality. Wangyibo Yibo is getting bored. Xiao Zhan saw him yawning trying to focus.

But business and Wangyibo Yibo...
No match at all.

"Yibo wanna join me to snooker?" Xiao Zhan said out of the blue and Wang Yibo look at him interesting eyes.

"Dad. We will be back in a while." He lead the way as he saw his dad smiling in acknowledgement. He knew Xiao Zhan would like Wang Yibo. He was relived... For now...

And so Mr. Wang.

"Wow Zhan-ge, You are champion." Wang Yibo complimented him after a hard game and Xioa Zhan look at him. .

"Ge... "

"Yes. You are older than me. So..." Wang Yibo reply casually.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Xiao Zhan offered him to sit after the game finished.

"Beer I guess." Wang Yibo told him and he walked to the mini fridge in the snooker room.

He took two cans. And tossed one to Wang Yibo who picked it as his second nature.

"So what do you like." He opens his can to start a conversation

"I like motorbikes.  I like skating. I like basketball. And food." Wang Yibo laugh and Xiao Zhan laughed with him.

"Food?"

"Yes. Ramen and steam bun. I love ramen."

"But you don't seem to gained weight. "  Xiao Zhan was impressed by his physique.

"3 hour of gym daily Zhan-Ge. But you are perfectly shaped tooo.. " He took a sip and complimented.

"And you are also aware of this merger? " Xiao Zhan asked carefully. He didn't want to turn this odd but he didn't want any doubt's too.

He was planning to give his one-ten percent. And expected the same.

"Merger or engagement Zhan-Ge? Hey can I walk over to the pool?" Wang Yibo liked the idea of indoor basement glass pool.

"Sure." Xiao Zhan followed him through the glass doors and step behind him.

"Business is not my cup of tea.  So merger or not merger is something I don't care.  If it helps father. Then let it be." Wang Yibo wasn't facing him.

"And engagement? It surely involves you..." Xiao Zhan spoke and this time Wang Yibo turn to him...

His eyes were non readable.

"No string attached Ge. I have just meet you in person for the first time. Yes I have heard about you a lot. But getting engaged to you didn't ring a bell. It's all about business.

I'm sure it's the same for you. For how much do you know me to take me as your OFFICIAL FRANCE. I can't sacrifice my career right now I have a national match to handle, I have my modeling schedules.

I can't risk it all but swaying my fingers in front of the camera and cheerfully announce HEY GUYS AM ENGAGED TO SEAN XIAO ZHAN.

Although I don't have objection to be your fiancé. As in am not in relationship.  And you are everything could ask for. Considering  I am lucky to have though even though I haven't even dreamt about it.

But... Am fair in my life. So let's make an agreement. I am fine being engaged to you as long as we  both don't meddle in each other's business. I will have to go abroad or even domestic schedule.

I won't interfere in your business. But yes. I will always meet you up over lunch or dinner or a date maybe.  And even you will be invited to see my matches special VVIP room.

But I can't announce it all over again and again.  Besides it won't a secret anymore.

So what say? " He held his palm out. And Xiao Zhan starred at him

"What if we got attracted to each other?" Wang Yibo was taken  a back at his questions and  rather his doubt.

"Then I will myself ask you to marry me." Wangyibo leaned a bit to him and sad in his eyes.

"I will be waiting. My would be fiancé and string attached or not. Am happy to have you." Xiao Zhan held his palm tightly.

They were not aware that their father's shook their hands too above the balcony watching them over.

****************
The engagement was arrange by one at the Xiao hotel's weddings room.

It was beautiful..

_______________________

Sorry for errors!

Thank for reading

Please kindly voted

Happy reading ❤❤