Relationship need's time

~ Author's POV ~

Wang Yibo locked himself in his room without Bothering to look back.

Xiao Zhan sat on his bed thinking and assessing at what happened.

He didn't want to break up with Wang Yibo. He loved him. The only person in his life he loved to core. But his possessiveness led him to a corner street. No escape.

He stood up after a while. And knocked Wang Yibo's door.

"Bo-di, baby. Im sorry baby.. Please open the door. I won't stop you doing anything. You can do modeling for as long as you want. Zhan-Ge is sorry baby. Please forgive me for the last time. I will never force you to do anything. Please baby, open the door... " Xiao Zhan knocked the door several time but no answer.

He entered his room head hung. He was trying hard not to cry but he failed. He didn't know for how long he dialled Wang Yibo's number. Or knocked at his door.

And he lost it. All ends loose. He write a few lines and hand over an envelope to the counter to give it to Wang Yibo.

He packed his luggage and checked out the hotel.

*******
Wang Yibo was out to vent his anger. He comeback late night. When he left Xiao Zhan's room, he felt his mind gonna explode. So he left to release his tension.

He wandered here and there looking around with empty eyes. Thinking about the noon. His blood started to boil again. But again he thought for a moment.

And realize what he said and what he did.

"Oh my goddd! What the hell did i do?! " He was pulling his hair in frustration.

"Damn it...Arghhh!!!! My anger gonna kill me someday.  Dad is right. I should learn to control my anger." He ran back to the hotel.

Without stopping at the counter he took quickly steps to reach to his floor.

He knocked at Xiao Zhan's door but it was open.

He entered it to be welcomed by emptiness.

"WHATTT?!!!! What the..." He was shocked. He called Xiao Zhan but out of reach.

He went down to the counter to ask about Xiao Zhan but the lady on the counter handed over an envelope saying that he checked out....

"Check out?! Why?! Where?!" He was dumpfounded. He held the packet absentmindedly.

He sat on his bed. Without turning lights. He grap his phone on the night stand and turned it on.

"FUUUUCCCKKKK!!!" He cussed himself loud to find hundreds of voice message from Xiao Zhan. Some pleading and some chocked on tears.

His heart was suffocating. Like someone punched him directly to his heart. He couldn't breath. As he was still shedding in  tears.

'My Lovely Fiancè.

     Maybe I have no more right to call you this but for the last time let me. You are the first person ever to enter my heart at first sight. Would it be childish if I say that I fell for you deep when I saw your picture for the first time when my dad presented the proposal.

    Maybe I am being childish. But let me be for once. Maybe this would be the last time because I know you just be hating me. You have every reason for that.

     Even when I promised I won't interfare in your professional life, still I forced you to quit your career. Not only that I even didn't care about your reputation. For that.... I am really sorry.