Was It To Much To Ask

Wang Yibo woke up late in the morning to an empty bed. He says up grumpy.

"Zhan-Ge.." He called in a hoarse voice as his vocal chords were severely damaged because of the last night activity.

Talking about last night.

He didn't remember for Many times Xiao zhan took him. And there's nothing position they didn't try.

From Xiao Zhan hovering him, to him bending in fours, Even riding like a cowboy, and that SPANKING. 

He still felt a sting in his ass cheeks reminding of how greedy and shameless he asked Xiao zhan to spank him. He loved the feeling of a big hand gropping him.

His cheek were crimsond red as the memories flooded in his eyes. He looked at himself and OH MY GOSH.

"Guess I need to wear the turtle necks and pants for long." He sighed helplessly. As his body was all purple with red.

"Did he really bit me at every inch?" He was thinking loud.

"Yes baby I did bit every single inch on you ~" A deep voice entered gh is ears and he could not be more red like a living tomato.

He slid in the duvet covering himself. He was embarrassed. So much....

He felt the bed dip by his side as Xiao zhan sat on the bed.

"How you are feeling baby? Any pain?" He pulled the duvet down his face and racked his hairs.

'What did you think?? You beasstt!!' Wang YIBO'S mind supply.

"Ummmmm. No Zhan-Ge. Thanks for the medicines. But thisssss? How to hide it Zhan-Ge? " Wang Yibo pout a but as revealed his top naked body.

(My goddess, just imagine him pouting like thisss

(My goddess, just imagine him pouting like thisss. Aacckk I'm having a heart attack 😍 So cuteee😍)

Well he was naked as whole.

But he sat up and the sheet pooled at his hips. And that was surely a big mistake.

"You look soooo tempting baby bo." Xiao zhan said Huskily licking his lips. And Wang Yibo's felt a shiver through his spine.

"NOOOOOOO..., Youuuuuu beassttt!!." Wang Yibo screamed and Xiao zhan laughed.

"Hahahahahaha.. Baby I was just kidding..."

Wang Yibo let out a sigh of relief.

"Where are you going Zhan-Ge?" Wang Yibo just noticed Xiao zhan was fully dressed.

"Not going but coming back Bo-di. " He pinched his noise and Wang Yibo noded.

"Oh yes, Where are you coming from?" He changed his question.

"Well..." Xiao Zhan stand up taking his coat off. Tie off. Socks and shoe off.

"I had a short meeting. And I knew you would awake late. So Im here now and on time." He told him opening his shirt buttons at a time. Taking complete moments with ease. Unbuckling his belt. And zipper..