Date w/ you pt.2

They spend good time in shopping. Wang Yibo had to buy just a few things actually but he took time to choose and yes.. Not to mention HIS FANS...

Selfie here, autographs there.

Xiao zhan like it but somehow there was a pang in his heart he couldn't name it. So he motioned Wang Yibo and left for some random shop to give space to him.

Besides, standing there, watching your fiancè surrounded with fans, is sometimes not a good idea.

It was a gift shop. And he was just passing through things when a certain object caught his sight.

And he picked it.

It was almost packed when Wang Yibo entered the shop.

"What did you get Ge?" He picked in the shopping bag but Xiao zhan hide it.
"There is one thing we call SURPRISE." Xiao zhan swing the bag in front if Wang Yibo and exit the shop

Wang Yibo could only Huff..

*******

"Bo-di what's the crowd?" Xiao zhan pointed to the central lounge of the mall. There were lots of people gathered around the stage.

"No idea Ge. Let's go." They walked over there to finds its just some fun show going on.

It was a kind of couple game. To check the compatibility and comfort level of each other.. Sounds fun. So they registered too.

They had to perform different activities

As in for one. Wang Yibo was sitting on the chair and Xiao zhan was standing on the back of it. Leaning on him. Resting in his chin on Wang Yibo's head for a certain time span without moving their position.

(Like this but Xiao zhan's head is in yibo's head

(Like this but Xiao zhan's head is in yibo's head...Credits to the respective owner)
They won it.

They won it.

Next it was to lift up your partner and walk a few step leaning close.

It's a little bit hard for Xiao zhan as his body is slim and while Wang Yibo has a well-toned body but he successfully carry Wang Yibo as he told Wang Yibo to hold him in his  arms. And well. He would loved to always carry him. But he needs to go to gym more.