Date w/ you❤

|• 3rd person in P.O.V•|

Wang Yibo was exact on time... But Xiao zhan was even earlier. He stopped at the driveway as Xiao zhan was already waiting for him.

They were matching in black and jacket. They saw each other and laugh...

'We're Match!' They both thought.

"Hop in Zhan-Ge

"Hop in Zhan-Ge. I'm hungry..." Wang Yibo scream and whines and Xiao zhan setting himself in his car chuckling.

"I'm hungry too. Where are we going?" Xiao zhan asked but Wang Yibo wicked

"There is one thing we called surprise..." Xiao zhan faked a sighed at Wang yibo's comment.

They chose for a road side breakfast point. Not that he mind, but Xiao zhan was surprised for a moment.

"I'm not always a superstar Zhan-Ge." Wang Yibo read the question in his silence and answered it pulling out his chair.

"So. What do we have here?" Xiao zhan searched the Menu to decide for his order.

"If you asked me Gege. I would suggest you to choose any of rice dishes. They taste heaven." Wang Yibo said and Xiao zhan opted the menu.

"Why don't you chose for me? Just make sure it spicy. Because I really  love spicy food." Xiao zhan mentioned and Wang Yibo noded.

" So... It's mission sighting today." Wang Yibo informed Xiao zhan punching in some address on the GPS TRACKER.

They parked their car alongside park and walked into it. It was cloudy today less hot. Talking about their favourites, their hobbies. Bit of joke and a lot of laughter.

There was a small cafè in the middle. With good outdoor and indoor seating.

"Coffee Zhan-Ge?"

"Bubble green tea. Large." Xiao zhan  observed the surrounding and it was impressive. Not much rush. People were enjoying their snacks sitting in there or take away.

"So what's next in the list? " Xiao zhan asked.

"We have to go to mall. I need to shop. Then lunch. Then movie. And going back home." He explained all while sipping his coffee. And he heard a laughter.

He raised his eye brow. His signature style.

"Sorry, but you spilled the coffee." Xiao zhan was laughing and Wang Yibo realise he spilled the whole plan.

"You cheater!" Wang Yibo was now sulking. Pouting his lower lip a bit  out of habit. But Xiao zhan... Was awestruck.

How can be one so hot, handsome, sexy and cute at the same time. Who could say he is the top class model of their country who can shake the fashion industry just by raising his eyes brow.

And now... Sitting head down sulking like a four years. old.

"Okay I'm sorry. Gege is sorry.  How about I get you ice cream to make it up?" Xiao zhan wants to see more of this cuteness, but he chose to stop he didn't want to spoil this day.

"Ice cream!! My favorite. Okay done. Let's go! Let's go!!"He made a slurp sound.Xiao zhan was right. He surely is a kid

Wang Yibo grabbed his hand and pulled him to go to an ice cream parlor.

"Okay. How about... One scoop each of chocolate, vanilla and strawberry with sprinkles on top. And what about you Zhan-Ge?" He excitedly chose the flavors and Xiao zhan only chose one scoop of Min chocolate chip with molten lava cake.

Xiao zhan paid for the waffle ice creams both walked to the mall they had to go. Luckily it was close enough.

"Zhan-Ge... I want to have  your ice cream..." Wang Yibo asked for his ice cream and Xiao zhan simply handed it over to him

"Wow! It's yummy.. One more! One more!. " Xiao zhan was smiling fondly watching him licking the cone lapping around it. Gathering the flavor on his tongue and gulf.

"Here..." Xiao zhan wipe the corner of his lip that was smeared with ice cream, with his thumb and licked it clean.

Wang Yibo's eyes widen a bit. He thought it was dirty. But somehow he end up blushing. Wang Yibo's eyes widen a bit. He thought it was dirty. But somehow he end up blushing.

"Cheesy..." He muttered. Turning his face away as enjoying his own ice cream. "Bo-di~ I want to taste the kulfa." Xiao zhan asked him finishing his own, but NO!

"NoOoOo.... You tasted mine ice cream."

"No way Gege! Your ice cream is mine and mine ice cream is definitely mine." Wang Yibo stuck his tongue and quickly finished the last bites and clapped his hands in victory

"Bad bo-di!." Xiao zhan crossed his arms.

"Hmp! What's with that Bo-di?" Wang Yibo just noticed Xiao zhan calling him Bo-di.

"Yeah, you are cute and I'm older than you that's why I call you Bo-di. But since you didn't give me your ice cream. So not cute and no more Bo-di." Xiao zhan explained and this time Wang Yibo giggles.

"Seriously Zhan-Ge. Let's go shopping." He ruffled his hair playfully and hook his arm around his elbow ato tug him.

Either he was oblivious or choosing to ignore, the effect he had on Xiao zhan at these skin ship.

*********

*Pardon mmy grammatical error

*Pardon mmy grammatical error. Because english is not my first language.

*thank you for those who voteee and for those who read ❤

*Happy reading ❤

Loves lotttt❤❤❤