Chp.2:Engagement Venue

•| Engagement venue |•

• 3𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥  •

3𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥  •

It was beautiful work of gold with sufficient amount of light.  The candles are adding the romance, men's chattering in business language and shimmering gown of ladies shining their bright jewellaries to gain attention.

There we're three chandeliers. One near the Stage and the other are in the center and the exit. It was really easy to accomodated with more than 500 people. And still was spacious enough to breathe properly.

____________________________________________

Xiao Zhan personally went to pick Wang Yibo from his personal apartment in his two sitter Audi shining black.

•| Xiao Zhan's Car

•| Xiao Zhan's Car. |•

They entered the Hall side by side as everyone gasped staring at those fine men.

Who didn't know them.

They were dressed in black. Casual yet formal. Standing out in  millions.

•| They're look |•

•| They're look |•

The engagement ceremony started with the contract signing for the merger followed by  Ring ceremony.

There were cheers as Xiao zhan and Wang Yibo exchange their rings.

There were no doubt the best couple in town. Wang Yibo turned to Xiao zhan and his lips stretched to smile too. He couldn't say if it was real or fake.  But he's eyes is really literally shining with joy.

•| Imagine them on the formal yet casual suit

•| Imagine them on the formal yet casual suit. |•

"Zhan-Ge seems happy." He said and Xiao zhan turned to him.

"Shouldn't I be? I have got such  handsome and cute man as my fiancè. Who happens to be a National basketball player and Etc." He held his hand. He words spoke of his inner feelings.

It's true Xiao zhan wasn't in love with him when he saw him. But there was a pull to him. He was unintentionally attracted towards him.

He didn't take this engagement as a business deal and yes Wang Yibo did occupy a certain place  in his empty heart.

Yes... Being him as his fiancè brought happiness to him.

Yes... He was thankfull to his dad.

Yes... He was happy.

But...

He would surely wait for Wang Yibo to open his heart for him. He won't impose himself on him as he put some conditions.

He respect his terms and conditions as he would never mess up this career. He would never want to.

"I am happy to Zhan Ge." Wang Yibo said and Xiao zhan smiled.

"Would you mind to go with me tonight?" Xiao zhan said and Wang Yibo thought for a moment...

"Are you calling me for a date Zhan-Ge?" Wang Yibo narrowed his eyes. He didn't mind thou.

"Well... I just want to spend some time with you. If that sounds Date..." Xiao zhan winked cheekily and Wang Yibo felt his cheeks burning.

"Damn this man... How could he make me blush so easily when even the most sexiest of the models couldn't have this impact? Damn." Wang Yibo thought.

_____________________________________________________

Sorry for the short update!! 😘

How was it?

Thank you for voting ❤️

Ԋαρρყ ɾҽαԃιɳɠ!!! ❤❤❤

ʅσʋҽ'ʂ α ʅσƚƚƚƚƚƚ♥️❤️♥️