Date nigh 🌃

•| 3rd Person in POV |•

"So where are we going?" Wang Yibo ask while walking side by side.

It was a hell of excuses for them to leave the party. And changing into more comfortable dress. They were here in one of the most expensive garages of the hotel basement.

"You will see it. Come..." He motioned him to come to a corner that was lit at a cover of vihecles.

The silk was all shimmering blue.

Xiao zhan stood near it and handed over a key to Wang Yibo. He rises his brows but proceeded to take it as  Xiao zhan pulled the level and the clothe undercover the beauty under it. 

"Wow..." Wang Yibo's eyes was gliding his hand feeling the smoothness that was more relaxing and satisfying than three models he put his hand on.

"Like it?" Xiao zhan asked excitedly and Wang Yibo hummed.

"It's yours..."

Wang Yibo snapped towards him.

"Clichè as it my sound. But it's yours gift." Xiao zhan was standing near the driver door leaning to it as he saw Wang Yibo's expressions changing.

He's thick brows was knitted together. And his eyes had a layer of doubt...

"Look... I'm not luring you into anything. I am not forcing you into this relationship by offering you gifts. You are not a girl and there is no way you haven't drove this beautiful ever.
It's just a token of... Accepting me. To be by your side. So have it. Please."

A cute and beautiful smile stretched on Wang yibo's face and the next minute he was jumping excitedly like a kid who was having he's favorite candy.

(TAADAAAAAA!!!!)

(TAADAAAAAA!!!!)

He run to Xiao zhan and practically thrown himself onto him, and on reflex Xiao zhan pulled him up lifting his hand on his shoulder.

And Xiao zhan was mesmerized by his cuteness.

He was cute little child. A little baby.

His baby....

"Ohh I Love you Zhan-ge... This is awesommmmmmme. " He hug him tightly before looking at the car again.

Who won't love a Benz... Surely he does love...

"So have a run... " Xiao zhan opened the driving seat for him and he adjusted himself more comfortably praising the brilliant interior. It was CUSTOM MADE. Black leather with red lining.

The steering was in deep shade of red with a logo.

It wasn't the typical Tri-lines circled but WANG YIBO.

"Oh my God." Wang Yibo felt his name touching his fingers tips. And Xiao zhan could see his eyes glow even in the dark

He turned to Xiao zhan who shrugged his shoulders as in 'I KNOW YOU WOULD LOVE IT.'And Wang Yibo giggle again.