Self Control

No ones POV

Wang Yibo waited Xiao zhan for near his changing room. He wanted to see him before entering the ground. Yesterday was blissfull day for the both of them. The road around the city. Had lunch together. Played games.

Xiao zhan didn't ask him about the bar night and he didn't mention either. He was happy with Xiao zhan and so was he.

He looked at his watch again for nth time.

Just twenty minutes left and Xiao zhan was no where to be found. He called him but no reply and he was getting irritated now.

(Full credit to the rightful owner ❤)

He stood up looking for him for the last time and time frozen...

Yet it was him. He utterly sexy fiancè. Looking absolutely gorgeous in the outfit. Well who comes to watch a football match like this....

(Full credit to the rightful owner ❤)

Yes.. His fiancè.

Xiao notice him and walked to him in a fast pace.

"So sorry baby. The traffic sucks." He stood beside him surpressing the urge to hug him tight as there were Wang Yibo's colleagues. And they were already throwing smiles and stares to them.

"So I guess you are the one Wang Yibo has been waiting for past half hour." A bit elder man approached them both and Wang Yibo whidpered "He is my coach."

"Ohh. Good noon sir." Xiao zhan politely wa-ied and he noded.

"Yibo. Ten minutes and I want you in the ground. Let's go every one." His couch led everyone out and Xiao zhan was quick to hug Wang Yibo.

"Zhan-Ge. You are invited to watch my final. Not to model. You are making me insecure Zhan-Ge." Wang Yibo whined and Xiao zhan sighed.

"So what do you expect me to wear baby. At least I can't come in boxers so that no one stares at me and make you insecure. Huh." He playfully suggested and Wang Yibo Growled in frustration.